Mommy Wars

"Nope. No human children allowed." The eight year old shut his door in his little sisters face.

"Pooba? I want to play too"

"No. Go away"

"Mommy!!" The little girl ran downstairs to find her mommy.

"What's wrong?" Perrie tried to stop Ashton.

"Mommy!" Jesy stood up from the table.

This left the women confused but they didn't say anything. A few minutes later Amir came down with his friend wanting snacks.

"Mama. Give us snacks. I want oreos. Im telling you, i was lagging thats why."  He stopped when he saw Leigh-Anne.

"Is that how you ask me for something Amir Riyadh?" Leigh-Anne asked, taken aback by her son's rude approach.

"Hmm?"

"No."

" Dont start acting out because your friend is here, Amir. Ask properly or you won't have anything."

"May we please have some snacks mama? I'd prefer oreos. . . If that's okay with you"

She handed the boys some oreos and juice.

"Thank you mama" He hugged Leigh-Anne and seconds later he was on the floor.

"Ashton. Why would you do that?" Leigh-Anne asked helping Amir up and brushing his clothes off.

"My mama. No hybrid children allowed!"

"Fine then don't touch my mommy, my mama or MY sister. Don't touch my toys or my games or Lee's stuff. Since you think you're better or something."

"Fine. Move out, go in the backyard because my mama and mommy buy the food and this is their house. And, all your stuff and sissy's stuff, my mommy and mama buyed with their money!"

"That's enough. Next one of you to say anything is going to get it. Kaizer. I think it's time to go home, love. I'm sorry to cut your weekend short. Jesy will bring you home okay?"

"Okay. Can I keep my snacks"

"Sure. Tell mom and dad I said hello"

"Okay. Bye Ms. Leigh" Leigh-Anne waved at the boy waiting for Jesy to leave with her son's friend.

"What is going on with you too."

The seven and eight year old began rambling both trying to explain themselves.

"One at a time"

Ashton began to cry hugging her Mommy's legs. Perrie picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"What's wrong, baby" Perrie asked rubbing her back.

"Pooba was being mean when I asked him to play and he kicked me out and said no human kids. So I said no hybrids."

"Is that what happened?" Leigh-Anne asked and Amir nodded.

"But. . .But she pushed me mama" he pointed at his little sister not wanting to get in trouble alone.