Supernova

Leigh-Anne walked into the movie theatre sneaking past the workers. She peeked her head into every cinema looking for one person.

"Ma'am do you have a ticket?"

"Yes, I just went to use the bathroom, I don't remember which room. I was in"

"What movie were you watching?"

"Some stupid movie about animals."

"That can be one of two things. League of super pets or the bad guys"

"Yes that one. The bad guys" the guy walked her to a dark cinema room and opened the door for her.

Once she heard it shut she took a look at everyone in the seats. It was a lot of kids and she knew she couldn't hurt them so she pressed a small button on her wrist. Once everything was in place she reached for a small canister throwing it down to the first row.

Somebody began screaming as smoke filled the theater and this triggered all the children and their parents. She took this as her opportunity. She reached in her bag for an extra oxygen mask. Once everyone was unconscious she began looking for the blonde. She was in the back row slumped in her seat.

"Put your mask on you stupid dumbass!" A crackled voice came over her built it radio. Leigh-Anne put the oxygen mask on her crush before fumbling to put on her mask to hide her identity. She also began tapping buttons trying to mute her best friend. She looked up when the girl began to cough.

"Are you alright?"

"I think so."

"Let's get you out of here" Leigh-Anne picked her up before teleporting into the middle of the street.

She screamed jumping into her crush's  arms when she saw a car approaching them.

The blonde smiled, putting her down. The were back on the sidewalk infront of the cinema.

Leigh-Anne felt her body trying to make sure she didn't die.

"Are you really a superhero?" Perrie asked in awe, she was actually a big fan of superheros and villains and what not.

"I'm still in training so maybe just a hero."

"Well, you just saved me from whatever that was. I'm going to leave you to get back now and save all those kids and stuff. Thank you" she kissed her cheek as a token of her appreciation.

Leigh-Anne smiled and her heart began to race making her monitor beep rapidly.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, Everything is fine. That's just my command letting me know that someone was sent out to take care of the rest of the people in there."

"Good. That's good."

"Okay. How about you come back to my place so I can check you out."

"Check me out?" Perrie smirked at her choice of words.

"I mean like your heart and stuff."

"I know, I'm just messing."

She motioned for Perrie to get on her back. When she did she brought her back to her bunk.

Leigh-Anne began to check her vitals, there was nothing wrong with Perrie but Leigh-Anne wanted to spend more time with her.

"Things look good."

"Great. Are you going to teleport me home or can I take your bed tonight?"

"You can definitely take my bed tonight. I mean, yeah. You can sleep here. I'll sleep standing up"

"Dont be ridiculous, come lay down. . . What's your name?"

"Lei- uh Nova.I'm Nova. Supernova" Leigh-Anne came up with off the top of her head. She had been reading lots of human comics lately.

"Aw you're cute. Supernova, that's cute. Goodnight. Thank you again."

"Anytime"