What about her [Alternative pt.2]

Leigh-Anne started her day making breakfast with her son in a body wrap on her back. She was beyond attached to her son. She barely sleeps at night because she doesn't want him to sleep alone. She feels like he's seen a lot at such a young age and their past experiences made her ten times more protective over her son. She plated some food for herself, shifting Leighton to her front so she could sit down and eat.

Midway through her quiet breakfast she heard a key in her door. Fearing the worst she stood up and locked herself in the bathroom and hid in the tub.

“Shhh, shh baby” She shushed Leighton when he opened his eyes and began to whine quietly. She rocked him trying to settle him down.

She covered her own mouth when she heard footsteps wandering around the apartment. She was afraid that her husband somehow found her. Heart began to race when she heard the door knob twist.

“Mommy. Mommy!!” Sighed in relief when she heard a child's voice. She stood up with Leighton and unlocked the bathroom door. The little boy brushed past Leigh-Anne, running straight to the toilet.

He began to whine trying to unbutton his pants.

“I'm sorry about this” Leigh-Anne stepped to the side so Perrie could help her son. She went over to the boy unbuttoning his pants and sat him on the toilet, holding him so he didn't fall in.

“Sorry we had to meet this way. Im Perrie, and this is my son Jaden”

“Agreed. I apologize as well, Im Leigh-Anne and this is my baby Leighton”

“Leigh-Anne and Leighton, how cute”

“Have you guys eaten?”

“No we haven't actually”

“Ill go make you guys a plate, we can talk more over breakfast, instead of in the bathroom” Perrie smiled.

“Good idea”

Leigh-Anne went into the kitchen making more food for Perrie and Jaden. It didn't take long, she just made some pancakes and eggs. She needed to go food shopping anyway.

“Ms.Leigh-Anne made us some breakfast bubba”

“Eat mommy. Eat, Eat!” he cheered trying to reach the table.

Leigh-Anne smiled, lifting the toddler into the chair while Perrie walked over to their small shared case.

“You have to blow, okay? Its hot. Does he eat table food?”

“Perrie?”

“Yeah?”

“Does he eat table food?”

“Yes, he does” Leigh-Anne cut his food up and sat down feeding him little by little. She couldn't see her little bean getting this big. She loved kids and she saw herself having a lot of fun with this woman's child.

“May i have a cup of water, please?”

“Yes of course.” Leigh-Anne stood up and poured Perrie a cup of water.

“Thank you, I'm sorry we're eating and drinking all your things.”

“No worries” Perrie waited for the woman to turn around before taking the cup into the water into the bathroom. This left Leigh-Anne confused but she ignored it feeding the toddler.

Leigh-Anne jumped when her three month old began to wail out of no where. He was a very quiet baby so this took her by surprise.

“Baby, what's wrong?”  She took Leighton out of the wrap and bounced him in her arms. He brought his fist to his mouth as he wailed.

“You're just hungry, aren't you. I'm sorry, baby. Mama’s sorry” Once Perrie returned, Leigh-Anne excused herself to feed her baby. Remembering that Perrie was in the bathroom she sat down rocking the fussy infant.

"Him hungwy?" The toddler asked, offering Leighton some of his pancakes.

"Yes he is" Leigh-Anne smiled not noticing the boy pushing food in the baby's mouth.

"J, no. Don't do that bubba." He pulled his hand back making Leigh-Anne look to see what he was doing.

"Oh no." She picked the soft food out of her son's mouth.

"That could've been bad" She sighed.

"Seriously. I'm so sorry. Say sorry"

"Sowwy" Jaden frowned standing behind Perrie.

"It's okay, you didn't know any better. You were just trying to give him some. Thank you for sharing."

"Welcome"

"You know he speaks very well for his age"

"Thank you" Leigh-Anne nodded standing up with Leighton.

"Your plate is on the stove. I'm going to feed my cranky little one. I'll be back"

"Dont let me make you feel uncomfortable in your home. Thank you for the breakfast though"

"You're welcome, I'm not uncomfortable I just don't want to make you. . . You know. . . . uncomfortable."

"No. I'm not uncomfortable. Relax mama" Perrie smiled and Tapped the chair beside her.

Leigh-Anne sat down and draped the wrap over her shoulder and began to nurse her son.

"My husband didn't like for me to breastfeed in front of him" Leigh-Anne said after a while of silence, she looked up at Perrie when she didn't say anything.

"Sorry."

"No its okay, that's just ridiculous. He doesn't want his wife to feed his child?"

"Yeah pretty much. He would make me go into the closet or bathroom."

"What a dick"

"I know. I've been trying to get a divorce for a while now but. . . I'm sorry. I'm just spilling all my problems out to you."

"No it's fine. I'll listen, I literally have nothing else better to do."