Hybrid Camp 2

Leigh-Anne stood in the bathroom stall with her legs crossed, trying to hold back tears as the warm liquid began running down her legs. She began to panic when she heard someone gasp.

"Who's in there? Who peed all over the floor?" They knocked on her door.

"Please don't tell" Leigh-Anne whispered. The older girl recognized her friend's little sister right away.

"Do you want me to get Jesy?"

"Yes please" Leigh-Anne stood in the puddle of wee before grabbing a bunch of tissue and putting it on the floor.

"Leigh, You okay bubba?"

"I went pee pee on the floor by accident. Mama is going to yell at me"

"Open the door." The brown bear hybrid opened the door slowly.

"Oh no. Mommy just brought you that swimsuit and skirt"

"Don't tell!" Leigh-Anne began to cry.

"Shhh, stop crying. We're going to go tell Ms.Perrie, she can fix it." Jesy pulled Leigh-Anne out of the stall trying not to step in the wee.

"Where are your shoes? Mama said don't walk around barefoot you'll get sick" Leigh-Anne shrugged, walking with Jesy to her counselor who was on her lunch break.

"Ms.Perrie?"

"Yes?"

"Leigh-Anne wet herself and she doesn't have a change of clothes. Can you change her?"

"If she doesn't have a change of clothes then no. I'll have to talk to Abby and she will call mommy."

"No!"

"You're not in trouble, you just need some clothes, but it's Friday so, you might be going home early. Let me see"

-

"I was called to come pick up Leigh-Anne" Jade stood at the door with her ID.

Perrie was trying to get Leigh-Anne out of the door. She was holding on not wanting to get in trouble with her mama.

"You won't get in trouble bubba."

"Mama will be mad, sissy"

"I'll see if she's mad, okay?" Leigh-Anne nodded watching Jesy run over to Jade. She hugged her tight, her long striped tail wrapping around the woman.

"Hi baby. How's your day going?"

"Good!"

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh"

"What happened with Leigh-Anne?"

"She wet herself by accident."

"How did she wet herself by accident if there's a bathroom in the middle of the room"

"No, don't be mad mommy. She didn't do it on purpose. She couldn't get her swimsuit off by herself and then I think she couldn't hold it." Jade nodded that made sense as she brought her a long-sleeved swimsuit with a zipper in the back to protect her from the sun.

"Please don't yell at my bubba. It was an accident."

"I'm not going to yell at her. Tell her to come here"

"You're gonna yell at her!"

"I'm not. I have to take her home."

"Promise?" Jesy asked, holding her pinky out and Jade nodded, interlocking her own with Jesy's.

"Okay. Bubba! Come here, she's not mad."

Leigh-Anne only got in trouble one time with Jade after she peed on the carpet on purpose out of spite after she was told she couldn't have something.

"Come here baby"

"Am I in trouble mommy?" Jade shook her head, smiling when her baby hybrid clumsily ran in her direction.

"It was an accident, I promise"

"I know. Baby. Tell your counselor bye"

"Bye Perrie!"

"Bye babes. I'll see you soon." Perrie smiled, handing Jade, Leigh-Anne's belongings.

"Thank you"

"Mommy, can I stay at camp?"

"Yes baby, come give me a kiss" Jesy kissed Jesy's cheek before taking Leigh-Anne's hand.

"Lets go get you clean up when we can go to the park, yeah?"

"Yes please mama. Bye Perrie. Bye sissy!"