Family vacation

"He's so cute. They're both so cute."

"Mama" Aaliyah turned Jade whimpering quietly.

"Please don't touch them" Jade said for the millionth time. They were in Adanac for a little family vacation and couldn't seem to escape the curious natives.

Amir growled at the excited woman who caressed his ears.

"Awww! You're so cute. Do it again" Amir bit the woman when she reached to touch him again before running to Perrie. The woman held her hand. She wasn't bleeding or seriously injured but it hurt.

"What is he? He probably has some ears under here too."

Kairo giggled when someone ran their hands through his thick curls. Ethan picked his son up, putting him on his shoulders. He could see that his wife was starting to get upset.

"I'm human like mama" Ashton smiled when the people continued to put their hands in her hair.

" Please stop touching her hair, stop touching her."

"It's not racist!" Some older man snapped.

"I never said it was" Leigh-Anne pulled her daughter away from them. Ashton hugged Jesy with a smile. She could tell her babies were afraid, especially after what happened at the park that day. She already had Aaliyah in her arms so she couldn't carry Ashton. She would ask Leigh-Anne or Victoria but they were too busy telling the man off. She didn't need to, Jade picked her up.

"How?"

"You're inspecting her like she's some type of animal. You don't find that rude? Or weird" Victoria asked.

"It's just weird in general. Would you like for him to come up to your children and start touching them? You're a grown ass man. She's five. I asked you nicely to stop touching my children. Don't do it again. That goes for you and your family."

"I don't know why you're being so defensive. Two of them are half animals. How am I supposed to know this one isn't a hybrid?"

"It doesn't matter if they're hybrids or not. Don't touch them. This is not a petting zoo."

"Well your animal bit my daughter"

"Well your daughter is old enough to better." Victoria rolled her eyes, walking away.

Leigh-Anne fixed Ashtons hair before taking her from Jade when she held her hands out.

"This is so fucking ridiculous!" Leigh-Anne grumbled frustratedly.

"We're sorry mama" Aaliyah apologized for herself and her siblings.

"Dont apologize. It's not your fault princess. I'm not upset with you I'm just. . . I'm sorry guys. I'm just pissed off."

" S'okay mama" Ashton ran her hands through Leigh-Annes hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to ruin our vacation"

"Oh shush" Victoria smiled.

"Dont be mean to my mama, Auntie!"

"I'm not being mean to your mama, pooba."

"Humph" he hugged Perrie, sticking his tongue out at his aunt.

I miss my hybrid babies🥺