Amir's First Kiss

I re wrote this so many Times. Anywayss

"Mama!!"

"Ma!" The sixteen year old ran around the large home trying to find Leigh-Anne and Jade.

"Aaliyah"

"Yes mommy"

"Stop yelling. Your sister is sleeping and so is your mother."

"She's always sleeping. Mommy's girl" Aaliyah rolled her eyes looking for her parents.

"You're going to want to hear this!"

Jade got off of Leigh-Anne looking at her oldest child.

"Get out"

"What?"

"Out" Leigh-Anne pointed to the door. Aaliyah sighed and walked out the room and closed the door. She knocked waiting for a response.

"Come in"

"Oh my god!"

"What?"

"Pooba kissed a girl"

"Really?" Leigh-Anne smiled.

"What!?" Jade didn't seem too happy about it.

"I ran home to tell you guys because he's having a little mental breakdown. Wimp."

"And you left him alone?" Jade stood up.

"Yeah but like he's okay"

"Baba, can you take me to pick up my baby"

"Yeah, come on. You're coming too, let's go." Aaliyah followed her mothers to the car.

". . . He's such a punk! Who cries when a girl kisses them?"

"Shut it!" Jade snapped at her daughter.

"Dont be mean baby." Leigh-Anne told Jade seeing Aaliyah shrink back.

"He's still small baba. His body isn't ready to go into heat. My poor boy. He needs to stay home from school for a little bit."

"He's an omega right?"

"Yeah."

"That makes me second in command right because mommy's an alpha and you're an omega?"

"No." Jade rushed out of the car when Leigh-Anne parked.

" did he kiss her or did the girl kiss him?"

"She kissed him and he freaked out and pushed her away." Aaliyah smiled pulling out her phone to show Leigh-Anne. 

"Pooba? Its mama." Jade saw his long tail from under the bathroom stall.

"I just want to talk" He didn't respond to her. Jade sighed and crouched under the stall door.

Amir screamed in sheer panic. Once he calmed down enough to see that it was just his mom he hugged her. She noticed that he wasn't wearing his processor or microphone. 

'Where is your receiver?' She spoke slowly and sighed so he could understand. He took it out of his pocket.

'Mama paid a lot of money for it. Use it.'

He shook his head putting it back into his pocket.

"They were going crazy ma. He went into the bathroom and cried. I don't know what's wrong with him. They were cheering for him because he's like the only virgin in our school" Leigh-Anne didn't seem to catch what she said.

"I hope you're not teasing him at school Aaliyah"

"I'm not." Leigh-Anne looked back when she heard the door open.

"Sit in the front please" Jade asked Aaliyah.

"Pooba, I thought you liked her"

"Stop messing with him, Aaliyah."

-

Amir shifted running to find Perrie. She was in the backyard chasing Ashton.

"Sorry pooba" She kissed his nose when she bumped into him.

He ran over to perrie jumping into her arms.

"What's wrong baby?" She held her medium sized cub. 

She shifted and laid with him in the grass. She began to smell him and once she did she knew. She began to groom her boy knowing that time was coming.

She also marked him. This was his scent would be drowned out by her alpha scent. First heats were always tough.

She brought him inside and laid on the rug in front of the table.

"Pooba?" He looked up at Leigh-Anne.

"Do you want to talk about it."

He shifted wrapping his arms around his human mama as he rubbed his face in her neck.