Parties

"Good night, I love you guys" Perrie spoke to her parents who were on speaker.

"Make sure you come home Sunday night, babe"

"I will, daddy. Good night"

"Tell Jaden and Jesse to go home at a reasonable time as well"

"They heard you. Goodnight mommy. I love you"

"Goodnight baby, I love you too" Leigh-Anne stared at her phone. Perrie hung up as soon as she finished her sentence.

"That girl" Leigh-Anne sighed.

"They changed so much" She said getting into her bed.

"They have but they're still thick as thieves and that's not common these days." Andre got into the bed as well browsing through HBO Max.

While they watched a movie, their daughter and her two best friends went to a house party. Perrie was against it, fearing that she would get in trouble with her parents but they managed to get her to go anyway.

Everything was fun and games. They had a few drinks while Perrie sipped on a sprite. The boys tried to get her to let loose but she didn't want to.

Although she wasn't really allowed to go to parties Leigh-Anne did tell her the dos and don'ts. She knew she couldn't prevent Perrie from going to parties but wanted her to be safe. She always told her not to drink or try anything, be aware of her surroundings, stay with someone and keep her phone on and close to Her.

She was with Jesse for most of the night and Jaden was being a hot mess on the dance floor.

After a while Perrie began eyeing a girl that she saw across the room and Jesse noticed right away.

"Go talk to her"

"Nah, I'll stay here with you" She held onto her bestfriends arm.

"We'll go talk to her." Jesse began walking up to the girl.

"Nah nah nah. Stop. Jesse stop." Perrie pulled on his arm.

"Stop acting like a little bitch"

"don't call me that, you're drunk aren't you."

"Nah"

"You are"

"I'm not, because I have to look after you babe."

"You don't have to look after me. I'm fine, go have fun. Go be a hoe. Spread your wings"

"Okay!" She watched him skip off. Only he wasn't going to get busy, he was going to tell their best friend about Perrie's little crush and they decided to create a little plan to get their bestie laid. It was time that she lost her v card. Maybe she would let loose if she did.

Jesse and Jaden spoke over the loud music.

"See that one!" Jesse pointed at the curly headed brunette.

"Yeah! Our girl got a crush!?"

"Yes! She needs to get laid!" Jaden nodded and they went over to the girl.

"Got your eye on anyone?" Jesse put his arm over her shoulder.

"Perhaps a cute blonde standing in the corner looking bored as hell?"  Jaden asked.

"Is it that obvious?" She smiled, her dimples making an appearance. 

"No, but she was eyeballing you. Go talk to her."

They were surprised when she walked over to Perrie.

Perrie blushed, covering her face as the girl complemented her. They began making small talk.