Jades gone 2

"Found her?!"

"No. But I think I can track her. Do you know her registered hybrid identification number?" Ethan asked with Victoria sitting in his lap.

"Down mama" Leigh-Anne put Perrie down and she ran over to Victoria.

"Play?"

"Sure bubba. What do you want to play?" Perrie pulled on Victoria's hand, leading her to the back door.

"Perrie?"

"Hm?" The hybrid turned to Jesy with a sweet smile.

"What did mama say?" Jesy asked and Perrie turned around pulling on the door. Whining when it didn't open.

"Amma asked you a question bubba" Victoria turned her around to face Jesy.

"Mama said to stay inside. You know you're not allowed outside" Jesy reminded softly. Every since Jade went missing she's been on edge. They all were.

Perrie turned around ignoring Jesy. She continued to pull on the door.

"Hold on" Leigh-Anne stood up from the sofa making her way into the dining area.

"Perrie."

"Yes"

"No playing outside today. Take aunty upstairs to play."

"Wanna go out mama."

"I know bubba but not today."

"But. . . Fine" Perrie pouted, dragging Victoria upstairs with her. Leigh-Anne returned to her seat beside Ethan who was waiting for Jade's ID number.

". . . .19B92J12A26T."

"Okay and her social"

"107-29-4097. How is this going to help find my baby?"

"All domesticated hybrids have a tracking device."

"What?"

"Yeah. All of them born after 1990 and Jade was born in 92 so she should have one. "

"Perrie!"

"Yes!!"

"Come here please baby"

"In trouble?" Perrie asked holding the rail as she came down the stairs one step at a time.

"No my love come" She sat in Leigh-Anne's lap giving her a hug.

"Where should it be, do you know?"

"Wrist, neck or right here" He rubbed the back of his head.

Leigh-Anne began to run her fingers over the areas but she didn't feel anything.

"Perrie doesn't have one."

She checked behind her ears and just ran her hands through her hair but didn't feel anything out of the ordinary.

"When was she born?"

"93"

"Perrie's not a domesticated hybrid. She's not going to have one." Jesy told the two who seem to have forgotten that.

"That's true." Leigh-Anne sighed softly kissing the back of Perrie's hand.

Jesy watched over their shoulders as Ethan entered the numbers. The page loaded and soon enough a red dot appeared a few towns over.

"Where is that?"

"I don't know let me get an address and we can go."

"Okay, let me get dressed."