chapter 1

The Capsule, a completely revolutionary gaming console created by the lead Virtual Reality Research and Development Institution in the world, Prime Industries. Together with the launch of said capsule came the very first Application to run on it: World of Magic.

World of Magic is a Multi Massive Online Role-Playing Game with its setting in a Sword and Magic world. Its biggest selling point sits with the sheer possibilities that the player gets. Aside from being able to fully customize their appearance, race and gender, they can do whatever they want.

Save countries from ancient Dangers to become their hero or destroy them to become their downfall. Or while those Heroes and Demons are fighting against each other, sit back and have fun creating the strongest Weapons, most beautiful Sculptures or prettiest Clothes.

Whatever your heart may desire can be accomplished in this Virtual World.

The world into which players are thrown into continually changes and grows with its people, the NPCs, No-Player-Characters. These simulated Humans can be barely differentiated from a normal person, and some players even fall in love with these NPCs and build up families with them. These beings can be born, live, and die. They can learn and forget. This leads to no player possibly ever having the exact same play experience, even if they do the exact same things.

One especially promising and talented players of the game sits down in his capsule for the first time. In the past, he always was in the top ten of the strongest players in many different popular games. Now, after taking a break after the last big game lost popularity with the launch of World of Magic, he decided that it's about time he gets to play this game as well and rise to the top like he always does.

While in real life he is already well beyond his prime, in games his prime is whenever he is playing. He changes his character model to the perfect version of himself: 30 to 40 years younger, long luscious blond hair, a nice and handsome angled face as well as the muscled and lean body of his dreams.

So that he would have an easier time starting out by buying the best items he can, he also enchanged a large amount of money into in-game currency. Now that everything was prepared he began his journey through this new World as Tekk, a great Warrior!

The very first thing he did was actually get his job changed to Warrior through a Job-Trainer, and next he walked through the small town of Kultra, one of the starting towns of the Western Empire.

He sees a number of people fooling around with each other in the streets, whether it be friends just having fun with each other or couples walking around together on dates. Since both of these things are something Tekk never experienced before at any point in his life, the newborn Warrior clicks his tongue and scoffs at those people wasting their time.

They should be out there grinding right now. What an utter waste of space. No wonder I'll overtake all of them soon. He thinks to himself while walking down the main boulevard to look for a shop that sells weapons and armors. The first one he sees is the shop "Heaven's Protection", an obviously high-class shop that seems to sell just as high-class protective items.

Tekk buys a golden full-plate armor and a shield together with it. Dissappointed that this shop didn't sell a weapon on par with the quality of his armor, he steps out of the shop and continues walking down the street. While he was looking for a good place to buy a sword, he noticed something strange. All the weapons held by the people around him had a single thing in common: A small engraving in the shape of a Hammer. 𝙛𝑟𝘦ℯ𝘄e𝙗nov𝙚𝑙. 𝐜𝑜𝗺

Without hesitation he walks up to the next person he sees carrying one of these, and asks them where they bought their sword. And after Tekk is redirected to the shop by the young, green haired boy, he walks into an alley leading away from the main boulevard. In an area that nobody would want to be in at night, Tekk finds the storefront of a Shop with a sign in on which he can find the characteristic carving of a Hammer.