chapter 100

"You wanna make me a new guitar?" Evalia asked surprised, and Eisen nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, sure. I should have all of the materials in the carriage, and it's been a while since I've really worked on an instrument, so I'd like to try it again. Ah, you'll have to help me make the string though. I don't really know how thick or strong they each need to be."

"That would be great! I'm sure what you can make is much better than anythin' I can buy. We both know why you're here, after all." Evalia chuckled and Eisen smiled back as he moved over to the carriage and opened the door.

"Do you want to come inside? I can start working on the Guitar, and once Komer is done for today, I'll introduce you to everyone. Except if you're busy, we can meet again later if that's the case."

"Oh no, I don't have anythin' to do! Just wanted to see if I can get this paintin' sold for some money." Evalia explained as she followed Eisen inside, immediately seeing a few more creatures.

First, a completely golden wolf sleeping on the ground, and directly next to it were six bees. Noticing that Evalia was staring, Eisen laughed loudly. "The wolf is Aulu, she's an automaton. And the Bees are tamed, so don't worry."

"Oh, so you're the one that those guards were talkin' about!" Evalia laughed, but the old man simply frowned. "When I was on my way out to paint this, I heard some guards talkin' about bees someone brought in. Guess they were talkin' about you, weren't they?"

Eisen chuckled lowly and nodded, extending his hand before Melissa flew to stick onto his arm. "Yeah, some rookie Guard didn't want to let me bring them into the town at first. But his senior let us through after all. Anyway, could I see that guitar for a second? I'd like to use it as reference." Eisen explained, and Evalia handed the instrument to him, before he pulled down the top of his worktable from the wall together with a large sheet of paper and square, thin planks large enough to cut the bases of the guitar out of. And that was really simple, since Eisen basically just had to trace the shape of the guitar that Evalia already had.

But while Eisen was doing this, he had an idea that might actually be quite fun to play around with.

"Evalia, do you want a classic accoustic guitar, or do you want something in the style of an electric guitar?" Eisen asked the young star, and she opened her eyes wide in surprise. 

"An electric guitar? How're you plannin' on doing that? But yeah, I guess lately I've been enjoyin' playing those more." Evalia explained, and she simply told the truth. Of course an accoustic guitar was nice and classic, and you could do so many amazing things with them, but electric guitars were more her thing for the past few months, ever since her music turned toward giving off a rock-vibe.

"Don't worry, I've got an idea." Eisen chuckled, immediately putting away the thin planks and instead grabbing a big chunk of wood that Eisen gathered when testing out his axe on his way to Ornier.

Immediately, he began carving away at it once he activated all of the skills that would push his crafting further, meaning his two racial skills, his Crafting Space skill, and his Flame of the Earth transformation on his hands.

And as if they were never there in the first place, Eisen quickly carved away chunk after chunk of the block of wood until he had a flat cuboid, out of which he then carved the body. Most of it was still taken from the shape of Evalia's accoustic guitar, just with that round chunk taken out of the corner that you would often see in electric guitars.

Next, Eisen started on the fretboard and neck of the guitar. Since he only had a rough idea of the spacing between each fret, he had Evalia quickly help by sketching down what it would need to be in the case of this guitar.