chapter 18

Eisen and Bree entered through the front door and were greeted by a cheerful Folmirra. "Good morning, you two! Any plans for today?" She asked with a curious smile as she looked at the two of them.

"Good morning, Folmirra. I just want to try and make some clothes today, and Bree's gonna help out a bit." Eisen replied with a smile. Folmirra nodded and waved them to the back.

Eisen and Bree sat down at an empty table, and Eisen placed his backpack down, grabbing the design papers. "Alright, I think I'll do the regular crafting outfits first. Wanna help me get the thread again?" Eisen asked and stood up, while Bree nodded furiously. "Yees~!"

The two of them walked to the wall filled with different fabrics, and Eisen went through different types of cotton, which he thought to be the best material to make clothes out of for now. He picked red and black cotton, the same colors as he used for his Backpack, and a light grey cotton to use for the pants.

Immediately after showing her the colors, Bree ran off to get the right rolls of thread, while Eisen brought the fabric over to their table.

While Bree was still getting the thread, Eisen began getting his tools ready, his exacto knife as well as his needles, and used Tool Connection on them. Eisen probably wouldn't be able to get them up to as high a connectivity rating as he would with his hammer at some point, since these are basically throwaway items, but he still wanted to get as many bonuses out of them as possible.

Eisen wanted to get to work, and luckily he already knew his proportions, so that was one step off the list. One of the few things he was still able to do after his injury was to sew, albeit not as quickly or as much as he would have liked, but it was better than nothing, so he spent a lot of time making different clothes for himself and his family in the abundant freetime he suddenly had.

He grabbed a large piece of design paper and sketched out the shape he would need to cut out later for the shirt. Carefully measuring the width and adding some extra centimeters so that it wouldn't be a skin-tight fit, he was soon finished and cut it out along the edges.

He laid it down on the red fabric first, and cut the shape out twice, then repeated the same for the black fabric, and then cut off each part designated for his sleeves. Next, he drew out a large oval, and cut it in half length-wise, as well as a slightly bigger oval and did the same.

He laid the smaller down on each side of each shirt-base and cut them out of it, so that he basically had two red and two black ovals, and cut out larger half-ovals out of unused fabric. After that, he drew and cut out a long small rectangular strip on paper, and cut out both a black and red version of them off a new piece of cotton.

He followed this by cutting out two thinner strips of both black and red each.

And as the last pieces of the shirt, he cut out four circles out of the smaller half-ovals, two red and two black. Out of each circle, he then cut out another slightly smaller circle, out of which he in return cut out small hammers. This would later be put together as patches for each shoulder part of the shirts.

Eisen smiled at Bree and took the thread from her. He put the black thread through the needle's hole and slowly began infusing his mana into the small piece of metal, which would then in return fill the thread itself with his mana.

First, he began assembling the shirt with the black base. He grabbed the first black shirt-half base as well as one of the larger red half-ovals and placed it into the spot where he cut out one of the smaller black half-ovals. Eisen pushed his needle through the red fabric and into the black and used a strong backstitch to sew them together. He repeated this same thing three more times, once more on the other side of the same shirt-half, and then twice on each side of the other shirt-half.