chapter16

"Alright, we've got a few designs finished. I can only make some of them once I learn Leatherworking though. Or at least some parts of them. Well, anyway, let's get to what you want." Eisen exclaimed while looking at the five designs in front of him.

One of them was the casual work outfit with multiple pockets on the dark grey pants together with the black and red shirt. The next one they drew up was basically the same design, just with inverted colors, speak red where there was black and black where there was red and the same dark grey pants.

The third design included a durable leather tunic, made of thin, flexible leather that made up the base and thick, strong leather placed around the chest and back in different places with gaps in between, still allowing freedom of movement. The pants for this outfit were of a similar concept, with the same thin flexible leather as a base, but a thick strong leather placed around to protect the most important body parts.

The fourth was a simple thick leather apron together with baggy cloth pants, which would be useful for high-temperature work at the smithy, or wherever else Eisen may set up shop in the future.

While the other four outfits were meant for work, three of them for crafting and one for hunting, the last one was an out-of-work outfit. Sure, most people may not see it like that, but to Eisen it was. Maybe it was an old-man thing, maybe it was a thing only to Eisen, but he thought it was nice to walk around like that. The last outfit was a suit, a completely black suit, with a black shirt underneath, and a red tie.

And besides the fact that Eisen thought it was a nice looking outfit, he still thought it was kind of cool to walk around like a badass wearing such a suit.

After looking the designs over once more, he placed them to the side and then faced Bree. "Now, let's get to your outfit. What would you like to have?"

Bree immediately squinted her eyes and looked up at Eisen, "Something Cute."

"Haha, I figured that, Bree. So how about a dress?" Eisen suggested, and Bree nodded furiously.

"Yes! A Dress, please! That would be so cute~!"

Eisen laughed and drew up the basic form of Bree to layer the dress onto in the sketch. He decided to have its length be up until the halfway point on her thighs, be tight-fitting around the chest area. For the colors, he decided to mix together an intense dark green as the base with the pink color of her hair to add cute details. Since Feys, or Fairies, are supposed to be quite connected to nature, Eisen decided to draw pink flowers onto the green of the dress.

"Do you like it?" He turned to Bree and asked with a smile. She immediately nodded her head and smiled brightly, "Yes! Yes, that's super cute! Thank you so much!"

"It's fine, really. So, I think for today that's about all the time we have. We should probably get back to the Inn, or well, you should get back to wherever you live." Eisen suggested and packed up all his tools, as well as the paper he used to draw the sketches.

"Well, I also live at the Inn~. Instead of getting paid, they let me stay at the Inn and eat for free! That's super nice, right?" She explained and followed behind Eisen while he left the Workshop.

"Yeah, that really is nice. But do you want to live there for the rest of your life? Don't you want to move into your own house at some point?"

"I mean~... yeah, but..." With her face turned away, she slowly began fidgeting with her fingers. "... I want to do some things first... Like, find my mother, and stuff..."

Eisen began to frown and looked down at Bree. If she really didn't even know her own mother, it would make sense to try and find her.

"So why are you here, then? Is your mother around here somewhere?"