chapter 74

[Small Barrel of Low-Grade Health Potion]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 2]

[Description] A simple, small Barrel filled out with Low-Grade Health Potions made by the omni craftsmaster Eisen. The potions are made with amran.

[Quantity] 250 Potions

[Effect] Every potion recovers 300HP

Eisen smiled and nodded at the two Barrels and 10 regular Low-Grade Health Potions that he just prepared, as well as the large barrel nearly filled to the brim with the water that was extracted during distillation. Of course he wouldn't just keep that water with him for no reason, but since he had plans for something that it might help with in the near future, he wanted to keep in sealed up and as clear as possible, which is why he immediately placed the lid on top and hammered it shut with a mallet.

Now that he was done with the Health Potions, Eisen moved on to the Mana potions. The process was exactly the same as he had done just now with the health potions, simply replacing the amran with byron that Eisen bought directly from Morrom.

So, Eisen ground up the large amounts of Byron and poured the resulting powder into the glass flask together with mana crystal powder and water. Now, after simply mixing this together, Eisen began to boil the water away after hooking up the end of the distillation system to the other large barrel to fill it with the water coming from the mana potion.

Eisen repeated this again and again until he had enough potions to fill out the other two smaller barrels with, before nodding in approval and closing the barrels down tighly.

After de-activating his Crafting Space skill, Eisen brought the barrels to a corner where Morrom allowed them to keep the barrels for a few days until Eisen built a Carriage to store them in.

"Alright, that's about it for now. Thanks for letting me work here for a bit again, Morrom." Eisen said with a smile, counting the coins in his purse and handing Morrom the payment that they agreed on.

"Of course, don't worry about it. Come here whenever you want!" The Dwarf-Elf Halfling explained.

After saying their goodbyes for the day, Eisen grabbed the bottled mana potions and intact Amran flowers that he needed to hand in for the Guild Requests and left the shop 'Everything Magic' together with his companions.

"Let's head to the Guilds right away so that I can hand the requests in again and get new ones I might be able to finish on the road or something like that. And then let's check out the stables, they are near the inn, right?" Eisen asked Bree while they were heading up the slope again, and she nodded in reply.

"Mhm! Why do you want to go there, though?" She asked curiously, and Eisen explained.

"Oh, I looked inside of there once while walking through town and saw that there were of course animals to draw carriages, and those carriages themselves. I would like some reference and maybe see if I can ask some people about what kind of beast would be best for drawing carriages."

"Ahh~! Okay! That makes sense!" Bree exclaimed happily.

Not too long after this, they reached the Crafter's Guild again, and it was actually a little bit emptier than first thing in the morning, meaning that Eisen would probably only have to stand in line for a few minutes. But before he would hand in his old request, Eisen decided to take a new one to immediately take after reaching Rank 1 with that first quest. Since it was possible to take requests one rank above your own, Eisen looked around the pinboard for good Rank 1 or 2 requests that seemed interesting enough. It didn't take long until there was one that seemed easy enough to just push in as a break. It was a Rank 2 request for a small steel dagger, so it wouldn't take too much work as far as Eisen was concerned. He grabbed the request from the wall and headed over to stand in line.