chapter 13

Eisen walked over to the foundry and threw a few of the ingots he got in there to melt them down. After about five minutes, the once hard steel turned into a bright yellow liquid version of itself, and Eisen slowly poured it into a mold to basically just make a slightly bigger ingot out of it.

Using his tongs, he brought the still hot ingot over to the anvil so that he wouldn't lose time. He used tool connection on his hammer and began to draw the steel out to make it longer.

It was when the steel neared the basic shape of a blade that he had an idea. Yesterday during his practice he managed to force mana out of his body. He didn't know much about classic game worlds, but Eisen at the very least researched a little bit into types of weapons common in fantasy worlds and found one interesting thing: Magic Weapons.

There wasn't much info about how these are made, but Eisen did have an idea of how the developers of this game might have chosen to handle this concept. By imbuing Mana into what you are forging.

Slowly, Eisen began concentrating and compressed his mana inside of him. This alone was already far easier than last night, and Eisen figured this was simply because of his new Mana Manipulation skill helping him out.

He concentrated on his mana and formed it into a small sphere before moving it through his arm into his hand, and then into his hammer. Slowly, he turned the sphere into a thin, round sheet the size of the hammer's flat front surface, gently pushing it through the metal so that it covered the front of his hammer.

So that he could keep up his concentration and not lose control of his Mana, he slightly slowed down the pace of his hammering, but with every hit, Eisen noticed the spot where his hammer connected with the hot steel turning from a bright orange into a bright white for a split second before turning back orange.

"Hmm? Eisen, are you using Magic?" Bree asked curiously and leaned in closer toward the anvil, intensely studying what Eisen was doing.

With a soft laugh, while trying to concentrate on the task at hand, Eisen nodded. "Yes, I'm trying to imbue Mana into the metal. But I'm running low..." Frowning, Eisen noticed that his mana was lowered by about 5 MP every time he hit the metal, and since his total MP was only 150, it wouldn't hold for very long.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed that Bree was fidgeting around slightly as if she wanted to say something. Eisen couldn't help but laugh a little bit and told Bree to just say what she wanted to say.

"So, I'm pretty good at support magic, and one of them is Mana Transfer! Since I'm a Fey-Kin, my mana pool is a lot bigger than that of other races, although I can't use attack magic... But if you want, I can give you some of my mana until you're done!" She smiled happily and looked at Eisen with a smile.

After considering it for a few seconds, Eisen agreed. "That would be a great help, little lady! But if you run too low on your mana, just stop."

"Oookaay~!" Smiling brightly, Bree held both her hands out forward and closed her eyes. Shortly afterward, he felt warm energy enter his back that was instantly sucked toward the spot where Eisen had concentrated his Mana toward.

He checked his status and noticed his MP instantly fill up again, constantly staying at 150.

With a grin on his face and not trying to conserve his Mana anymore, he continued forging his weapon. After about an hour, the basic shape of the Sword was achieved, and only two small lumps were left near the part dedicated to the hilt.

Slowly Eisen began to shape the two lumps into two hooks by the side of the blade with the help of a thin staff that he used to help in shaping them.

He then told Bree to stop giving him mana and she opened her eyes happily, skipping over to Eisen's side to look at the forged product.