chapter 27

In order to prepare for making the giant backpack, first Eisen grabbed some paper to draw a design on it, asking Bree what it was supposed to look like. First, for scale, Eisen drew a simple version of Bree on the paper, and then next to it began working on the general shape.

Bree wanted it to be kind of spherical, with a flat back where the straps to hold it would be, and its height nearly as tall as Bree's own. Although unsure if she was able to manage it, but knowing that there was something like a strength stat that probably allowed inhuman strength if it was high enough, Eisen simply sketched everything as Bree wanted him to.

She wanted there to be a few big pockets on its side, to hold the most important items during a hunt. And that was basically it. The only extraordinary part about the backpack was its size, other than that it seemed fairly normal and simple to make.

Satisfied with the design, Eisen thought about the materials he should use to make it. Overall, a Suede leather would be the best choice, in his opinion. Overall, he needed a thin, flexible, but strong leather, although for the flat back and bottom, a thicker and inflexible one to act as a base, holding the whole Backpack in shape.

Next, he split it into different parts, to get a general idea of what templates he needed to draw, and then simply nodded before getting to work.

He first drew out the three templates for the base. A rounded square for the back and bottom, and another one, just a slight bit larger, for the outer 'walls', and then another one for the lid on top, as well as two thin, elongated rectangles for the straps.

After that, Eisen drew up simple squares for the bags on the side of the backpack.

Once that was done, Eisen had a good idea of how much leather he needed and made his way to the storage. There, Eisen and Bree chose what leather to use together.

After looking through the different types for a while, Eisen chose to go for the Leather of the Rank 3 Monster... Pteranodon. Looking through the different Rank 3 and 4 types of leather, Eisen was really surprised to see that there were different Dinosaur names in there since apparently, those were still a thing in the game. It seemed like there were still stronger elemental versions of Dinosaurs, like for example the Fire Tyrannosaurus, but those were far too high in rank for Eisen to work with their leather.

So, Eisen simply went for Pteranodon leather, as it was a monster that did possess a small amount of Air Element Mana, albeit not enough to rank up into a different type. And while it was technically reptilian, it's leather didn't have the look of normal reptilian leather, since its skin was far smoother than that of other reptilians.

He picked up the different leather types that he needed and carried them back to the Table with the help of his Double.

Immediately, Eisen began to work and cut out the different pieces with the help of the template. And this time around, he really had to activate his three-skill combination, since this leather was far harder to cut than the Rank 2 leather while his skill was still Rank 1.

He cut out the rounded squares for the back and bottom out of the thick and inflexible leather twice, the ones for the 'walls' out of the thin and flexible leather three times, and then a rough rectangle for the lid and then for the two straps.

He then simply cut out enough material for the four bags on the outside of the backpack as well and began assembling the bag.

First, Eisen sewed together the thick and inflexible parts, connecting them at one side each, and then added the three wall parts all around.Google search 𝑓𝗿e𝐞𝓌𝙚𝙗𝑛o𝚟e𝙡. c𝚘𝚖

At last, Eisen also sewed the lid to the top of the back and cut a few small holes in the front of it so that it can be closed with buttons, which he then also quickly added.