chapter 83

"There's actually another thing I wanted to ask you. Could you sell me some yeast? I tried buying some at stores in town, but none of them had any. I could have gone to a bakery, but I wanted to try asking here first." Eisen asked, and the dwarven Innkeeper nodded lightly.

"Sure, I don't mind sellin' ya some. Ye plannin' on some brewing?" He asked before stepping through a door leading to a seemingly small room in the back, before coming back out with a fist-sized bag of yeast.

"Yeah, actually. And I can't really do that without yeast, haha." Eisen chuckled while gratefully taking the bag into his hands and paying whatever the Innkeeper told him.

"Hmm, where exactly are ye and Bree goin' after leaving Melroe?" The Innkeeper asked while crossing his arms, and Eisen frowned curiously since he wasn't sure what this had to do with brewing.

"We're planning on going to Ornier next. Why?"

"Ah, perfect. Bree mentioned it, but I wasn't sure. If ye're goin' to Ornier, you should go to a bar called 'Drowned Sparrow'. The owner is an old friend of mine, and he makes the best of any type of alcohol there is. Beer, Mead, or Spirits, he can make 'em all. He's also figured out some interestin' recipes, so he might be worth a visit just to see his newest creation." The Innkeeper explained, writing down something on a piece of paper which he then folded up and handed Eisen.

"He's a bit particular, so he may not want to talk to ya if he doesn't know ye can be trusted."

"I see. Thanks, Gralmar. I'd be happy if you could join is tonight as well, by the way." Eisen explained, and the Dwarven Innkeeper Gralmar laughed wholeheartedly in response.

"Haha, I won't let ye tell me that twice then! I'll see ya later!"

With that, Eisen nodded and made his way back to his room and sat down on his bed.

He looked over at Bree and smiled. "Are you really alright with going tomorrow already?" Eisen kind of felt like he decided on all of it himself, and Bree simply went along with it. So now was the last time that Eisen would ask to make sure that Bree was alright with leaving the following day. She's been here for quite a while after all, so leaving may be harder for her than she let on.

At least that's what Eisen thought, but it seems like he was worrying for nothing, because Bree instantly replied with her opinion. "Yes! I'm alright with it, really! I'm actually super excited!" She exclaimed loudly, finally convincing Eisen that he didn't force her to do anything.

He replied with a soft smile and laughed lowly. "I'm glad to hear that then."

---

"To Eisen and Bree, so that they may leave on a great adventure!" Denmir yelled out while holding up his cup filled to the brim with beer. He was one of the first to arrive and already had quite a good amount of alcohol in his system, despite still being relatively sober. Now that everyone was there, he decided to voice a toast for the two companions that would be leaving on their first journey together soon.

In accordance to Denmir's toast, the others held their cups up as well, exclaiming, "To Eisen and Bree!" In synchronicity.

After this, the party only really started. For the next few hours, they ate, drank, talked and laughed together, enjoying the last evening they would have together for a while.

And at this point, Eisen noticed something new. This was the first time he has actually been drinking a lot of alcohol besides on the first day that he started playing the game. Back then, he got drunk very, very quickly, but now he was able to drink around as much as during his younger days! Maybe that was because of his endurance stat?