chapter 34

First, Eisen grabbed some of the leftover Amran and Byron and prepared the amount for one mana and health potion each, as well as one portion of mana crystals. He ground the petals down together, ending in deep purple powder, and then added ground-down mana crystal powder as well as water, turning the mixture into a light-purple liquid.

He poured it into one of the regularly sized flasks and began to boil away the water, watching curiously at what's about to happen.

After a few minutes, what was left in the flask was only a thick, dark purple slime. It was hard to get out of the flask, and as it was too much to fit into one of the small glass bottles, Eisen placed it onto a small piece of paper so it wouldn't stain the wooden table.

[You created Recovery Jelly]

[Recovery Jelly]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description]A thick Jelly with a deep purple color. It has been made out of Amran and Byron. When applied to wounds will increase the rate of recovery.

[Effect] +50% Recovery speed to applied areas

"I see... Normal potions seem more useful..." Eisen muttered out to himself, and as she was curious, showed it to Bree to let her use her Scanner skill.

"Yeah, it's not really sold anywhere, but it does have its uses, right~?" She asked with her head tilted to the side, and Eisen nodded with a smile. "I think so, yeah. I guess I'll have to see how useful it actually is once I start fighting."

Eisen smiled and then moved onto the next thing he wanted to make. Instead of going for another combination of Amran and Byron, Eisen wanted to try creating more Jelly. If it was possible to make a jelly out of Amran and Byron combined, then maybe it also was with them on their own. He also wanted to figure out if it became a Jelly because of the ratio of plant powder to mana crystal powder.

So, Eisen prepared double the amount of Amran and the same amount of mana crystals, as usual, to hopefully create more Jelly.

He ground down the red petals and mixed it with magic crystal powder and water, and then poured it into the flask, and while it was boiling began to prepare the same mixture, just with Byron instead of Amran.

When all the water in the flask evaporated, the liquid inside of it turned into a dark red slime, confirming that the ratio of ingredients changes the consistency. Eisen once more placed the slime on a piece of paper and looked at what he just made.

[Health Jelly]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description] A thick Jelly with a deep red color. It has been made out of Amran. When applied to wounds will heal them near to instantly. Healed amount depends on amount of slime.

[Effect]Absorbs Jelly to recover damage done to a certain area

"Interesting! So this is to heal a specific wound... I wonder what the one made of Byron will do!" Eisen muttered out excitedly, and then looked over at the blue slime that was slowly forming inside of the flask. After a few more minutes, all the water evaporated and Eisen poured the deep blue slime out of it.

[Mana Jelly]

[Quality - Perfect][Rank - 1]

[Description] A thick Jelly with a deep blue color. It has been made out of Byron. When applied to skin will be absorbed and transformed into Mana.

[Effect] Absorbs Jelly to recover Mana

"Huh... That's pretty straightforward!" Eisen smiled and looked at the three different slimes in front of him. These would definitely be quite hard to properly carry around with you. You can't just put it in your pocket, as it will just stain the fabric and you wouldn't be able to use it anymore if it became dirty. Carrying them in a bottle also doesn't seem like a great idea, since it might be hard to get out. Maybe a small tub or jar with a wide open would be the best way, as it would make the slime easy to just scoop out.