chapter 98

Nataly Klein. There were few people anywhere in the world that didn't know this name. It belonged to the most famous actress, singer/songwriter, musician and artist in the world at the time.

At a young age, she was found to be a prodigy in a multitude of creative fields, her personal focus always being on music or painting. There weren't many instruments that she didn't play wonderfully, but she was most notably talented with string instruments such as the guitar or the bass.

Seeing her immense talented, her parents did everything they could to support her, letting her take private lessons in whatever field she wanted. Soon, she landed a few minor roles as a child actress and rushed up the ladder of starhood so quickly that if there was a movie starring Nataly Klein, it was bound to be a success.

But not only as an actress was she successful at a young age, but also as a musician, making her debut at the young age of 15. She never stuck to a single genre for long, but when she was in a certain scene, she was always an immediate hit.

Many would think that she earned more than enough money to live off of for the rest of her life before even turning 16, and she certainly did, but she nonetheless wanted to follow her passion, and as such chose to dive into painting and Art History, studying this course at college after finishing high-school early. So that she wouldn't stick out amongst the crowd, she was allowed to simply hand in assignments online and not attend classes, and while she was working diligently in college, she chose to start anew financially as well.

She had her bank accounts locked for the duration of her attending college, and started to make money by selling different artwork online in order to pay for her tuition.

Before she even earned her degree, Prime Industries approached her to have her help with the creation of a game at a level that has never been seen before. Since she did like to play videogames every once in a while, she asked to hear more about it and then ended up accepting, instructing Prime Industries on how different areas of artistry should be handled inside such a complex game.

Now, at the age of 20, she began playing this game a month before release as the 'Original of Artistry', not changing much about her outer appearance and even her accent was fully exposed to the others that played. Usually, she tried to hide it to an amount because she was embarrassed to have such an incredibly cliché southern accent, but she thought it would be a good chance to get over that while talking to people that didn't seem to react in any way when seeing her. Either they didn't care who she was, or they didn't know, either way Nataly, now known as Evalia, felt comfortable around this small group of people.

When she started playing the game, she found herself in a small human town that was more than heavily focused around any kinds of arts, but before really doing anything, she met an elderly woman that near to immediately discovered that Evalia's experience was stolen.

She helped Evalia out and made it so that she regained her human racial skill, as well as the title 'Original of Artistry'. For the next one and a half in-game months, she then did a few different things.

First, she learned a few art-related skills, such as sculpting, drawing and singing, as well as some skills related to instruments that ended up one after another combining into skills such as 'String-Instrument Proficiency', 'Brass-Instrument Proficiency' or 'Woodwind-Instrument Proficiency'.

In response to her skillful display of what she could do, she gained the occupation 'Heavenly Artist'. There wasn't anything actually 'Heavenly' or 'Divine' about it, it was simply something like a scaling system for artistic occupations.

Once she gained this occupation, she started travelling around nearby towns as a bard, raising her level through doing quests or fighting against monsters, and most importantly raising her Charisma stat, which she managed to push to the 60-range already.