chapter 60

Eisen stood in front of the Gold Dragon that just put him through that sudden test and waited for something else to happen. The 'First test' as it was called in the notifications was now over, but who could tell if the dragon would just start the 'Second Test' instantly afterward. And if it would be harder than the first one, Eisen wasn't sure if he could survive it.

But to his luck, what the dragon did next wasn't some kind of attack. Instead, it simply began to laugh.

"Good, good! So you did what I asked you to! You came a bit earlier than I expected, so I thought you didn't reach the goal yet, but apparently everything went well after all!" It said in a deep voice that echoed through the hall they were currently in, and Eisen looked up at the Dragon and chuckled slightly.

"So you were that cat I saw in the Inn? Seems like you grew a little bit in those few weeks yourself!"

"You could see it that way, yes, but it's rather different, dear Eisen..." The Dragon said and beared its teeth in a smile before steam started to rise from its body, completely enveloping it, before it completely disappeared in what seemed like an instant, as if a strong wind simply blew it away in all directions.

What Eisen could see then wasn't the Dragon anymore, but instead the cat that he saw on his first day in the game.

"Oh? So you're able to transform?" Eisen said with excitement in his eyes as he looked at the golden cat as it climbed onto one of the mountains of treasure to get on eye-level with him.

"Indeed I am. I had expected you to be more surprised, as others that I have met in the past were. But what else can I expect from someone that so easily passed my first test. And I do apologize for that. It was simply a way to test whether or not you followed what I asked you to. I thank you for that." The Dragon in the form of a cat slightly bowed its head down, while a notification popped up in front of him.

[Quest Successful - A Mysterious Cat's Request]

[Description] You found yourself in your dreamscape after being called there by an ancient being

whose identity you do not know. He requested for you to come to see him within a month after

developing your body. You don't know what will happen if you don't follow his request, but you

don't want to find out either.

[Requirements] Get all of your base Attributes (STR, END, AGI, INT, WIS) to at least 100

[Reward] You are allowed to take the Ancient Gold Dragon's second test

[Failure]

-[Not appearing by the end of the time limit] You will never be able to take any of the Ancient Dragon's tests

-[Not passing the Ancient Gold Dragon's test] You will not be allowed to take the Ancient Gold Dragon's tests anymore

[Time Limit - 1 Month]

"Of course. How could I not do this for someone that literally visited me in my dream. Although, you seem to know my name, but what is yours?" Eisen asked and the Dragon in front of him seemed to chuckle lowly.

"Excuse my rudeness. My name is Aylrentyrth, but in the past, most Humans, Dwarves, or others of your races have taken to call me Ailren, as it seems easier to pronounce in a conversation." The Dragon explained, and Eisen nodded.

"I see, then I hope you won't mind if I do so as well, Ailren. Now, was the reason you called me here simply for that test?" Eisen asked, and Ailren shook his head, before he jumped from the pile of treasures and steam rose from his body and enveloped him and the space up to two meters above him, before instantly disappearing again, leaving in its stead a simple old man, wearing a somewhat decorated yellow robe. His hair was completely white and reached to beyond his shoulders, and his beard was quite long itself. His eyes were golden in color, and his ears were slightly pointed, albeit not like those of an Elf.