chapter 15

"Wait, you're already done?" Folmirra exclaimed in surprise as she looked down at the ten purses laying in front of her. Usually it would have taken him considerably longer, but he put ten of his 15 new stat points into agility, and divided the rest amongst every stat of his.

Furrowing her brows, Fulmirra slowly inspected each one to make sure they're all up to par, and then leaned back in her chair and sighed out loud. "They're all perfect quality... Denmir was right, you're a genius!"

She closed her eyes and nodded, keeping her arms crossed. "Alright, here you go, you deserved it." She opened a bag lying underneath the counter and placed 80 Copper coins on the table.

[Quest Successful - Purses Amass]

[Description] Folmirra Brighthood asked you to create 10 more purses for her shop. She will reimburse you for your work. Only an item with at least a Rank of 0 and Quality of Above Average will be accepted. Higher Quality may give a Bonus.

[Reward] 5 Copper, 10 Experience for every finished purse

[Failure] Lowered Reputation with Folmirra

[Time Limit - End of the Day]

[Bonus] 1 Copper for every quality higher than 'above average' per purse; Higher reputation with Folmirra

Eisen nodded and looked through the quest notification. And after thanking Folmirra for the bonus money, he decided to finally ask something he should have tried to find out earler. "Folmirra, I'm pretty curious, what are all possible qualities of an item?"

Surprised at this unexpected question, Folmirra began to frown "What? You don't know? Didn't Denmir explain that to you?"

Seeing Eisen shake his head and Bree just tilt her head in confusion, Folmirra sighed and began to explain. "There's 8 different main qualities. Lowest, Low, Below Average, Average, Above Average, High, Highest and Perfect. That is what shows you the quality of an item within its rank, but know that no matter how high the quality of a Rank 1 item is, it will never be better than the lowest quality rank 2 item. So a Rank 1, Perfect Quality Item will be worse than a Rank 2, Lowest Quality Item. Then, there are two more qualities. First, there are 11 Ranks to everything. Items, Skills, everything really. Rank 0 to Rank 10. A Rank 0 Item with a quality below lowest has the Unusable Quality, and a Rank 10 Item with a quality above Perfect has the Divine Quality. That's all you need to know about that, really."

"I see... Well, then I'm glad I've been getting the highest quality rating for my ranks all the time haha!" Eisen laughed loudly and scratched his beard. "Well, if you're alright with it, I'd like to use your workshop for some personal projects of mine. Of course, I'll pay for all the materials and if you need me to do some work for you, I'll do it."

"Sure, go ahead! I'd love to see what you can do!" The Dwarven owner of the Tailor Shop nodded with excitement glittering in her eyes.

Eisen thanked her, but also asked for some sketching supplies, such as pencils and paper. The reason he asked for those was that beside making a simple bag, he also wanted to start working on some different clothes he could change into.

First, Eisen picked out a fabric he would like for his bag, all the while looking around at different kinds of fabrics to use for his clothes later. For his bag, he chose a nice black cotton, as well as another dark red one to mix together while making the bag. He chose those colors since he decided to go for this general theme in attire because of the black coin with red carvings in the shape of a hammer around his neck. After choosing string that fits with the colors of the bag, he continued on to his table.

Eisen chose the black fabric as the base. He took the sketching paper he got from Folmirra and began to draw out the outlines for the bag. He went for a basic rectangle shape with rounded edges, and just so slightly made one of the two short sides shorter than the other. After finishing the sketch, Eisen cut along the lines he drew to make the form.