chapter 82

"Did you get everything that we need?" Eisen asked Bree once he placed all of his crafting materials into the back of the carriage. The Fey-kin was about to respond, but then stopped immediately and moved her eyes around to look into empty space, meaning that she was currently looking at her Database, where she probably created a small list of things that they would need.

After a few seconds, she finally replied with a bright smile and a nod. "Mhm! We've got everything! What now?" Bree asked with a smile, and Eisen began scratching his beard. "I was thinking that we should just visit people that helped us out and say our goodbyes to them. It might be a while until we can see them again, after all. Maybe we could invite them for a small party at the Inn tonight."

"Oooh! That sounds great! Let's do that!" Bree responded excitedly while the two of them sat down on the front bench of the carriage, and Eisen commanded Cabarum to start walking. Luckily, most of the shops they wanted to visit were mostly on the way to the stables where they wanted to park the carriage, so it didn't take long to visit everyone. Their first destination was Denmir's shop, "Dwarf's Delight".

Eisen and Bree stepped inside and made their way to the back of the shop to look for Denmir, who once more immediately hurried over to Eisen's side once he laid eyes on him.

"Hey Denmir. So, we just finished all the preparations for starting to travel, so we will probably leave quite soon. We wanted to invite you to a farewell party at the inn for that tonight." Eisen quickly explained, and the Dwarf in front of him immediately nodded. "Of course! I'll come, definitely! Thanks for invitin' me!"

"Don't worry, I wouldn't throw a party without you." Eisen chuckled and gave Denmir the rough time where they planned to meet up in the Inn's Bar, before they were on their way again.

Their next stop was at Folmirra's Tailoring Shop, "Beautiful Clothes".

When they entered, the Dwarven lady Folmirra was, like usual, sitting at the front counter with a notepad, apparently drawing a few different sketches inside. When she saw Eisen and Bree, her eyes lit up and she smiled happily.

"Hello! Long time no see, you two! How have you been?" She asked and stood up to properly greet the two people that just walked in.

With a soft chuckle, Eisen responded by explaining that they wanted to leave Melroe within the next few days, and that they would be happy if Folmirra could join them in a celebration that evening.

Of course, she was quite excited about this. "Well, if you're leaving, I can't just let you without properly saying goodbye! I will definitely be there!" Folmirra exclaimed, and both Eisen and Bree happily smiled and made their way to the next shop where an important person was waiting.

"Jekyll's Hides", which was the Grandmaster Leatherworker Jeky'll shop. To their surprise, even he more than happily agreed to come join them at the party. Out of all the people that Eisen met here in Melroe, he was the most cynical, so it was quite weird to actually see him be quite happy and borderline excited for something. This made Eisen feel kind of weird about something already, but he tried to ignore that thought to have fun with his friends tonight.

Of course, the next stop was at Morrom's magic related shop, "Everything Magic". Eisen worried that he might have some kind of new item to work on, but luckily, he had nothing to do that evening. But there was something else that Eisen noticed. He already noticed that when he came to pick up the barrels before, but he ignored it because he thought that Morrom was simply a bit nervous about work or something, but today everyone was acting a little bit different to usual, so Eisen simply had to ask.

"Morrom, but could it be that Denmir told you about who I am?" He asked, and Morrom's face immediately lost all its color.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." The Dwarf-Elf Halfling responded while averting his gaze.