Prologue

Present ~

Present ~

DAIWIK

I only know one thing. Loyalty. Unlike my brother, I grew up loyal to everyone in my life. Either it's my boss, my family, or my past.

I grew up in a very small town, it rural village and then I came to the big town, the town where the owners reside. And within six months I was the right-hand man of Abhiraj Agnivanshi. 

I own over the trust and proved my loyalty in all situations.

Have done, all the ugly...dirty deeds for him. I guess my anger issues have played a certain role in helping me get the position I am at. The commander for him. A second brother, as he calls me.

I stood next to him, while he tormented Rehman Ali, the man who runs the largest and greatest brothel in Chandravanipur. He asked me, to shut him down and kill him. And without second hesitation, hundreds of women standing here would forever be affected by this.

I couldn't care less, as I raised my hand in the air, and landed a punch at his already bloody face. His head threw back as he fell backward. I climbed above him, and smack on smack, I made his already bloody face nothing but filthy lifeless muscles.

And while I was destroying him, eventually only face was before my eyes, one that I will truly kill like this.

I was asked to stop, I was pulled back. Because by now, I was covered in blood, sitting in a pool of blood. Some his blower od and some mine by my broken knuckles.

I stood up, and demanded to stop, as I rested my anger down before I gave a slow nod. And pushed me a step back.

We were here to rescue the prostitutes who worked in this brothel, all of them screaming, their faces scrunched as their eyes evaluated me, scared, dirty.

I won't be surprised, I was an animal. Animal, who knew only to rip and slaughter with my paws if I want something.

I looked at all their faces, not even of them daring to look at me. My eyes schemed through them when they caught the sight of two different pairs. Who was looking straight at me, but as soon as they realized they just met the eyes of the hunter, they immediately fell on the floor, gripping the arms of the woman next to her, as she tried to hide behind her.

After I encountered her, the rest of the torment went in a haze for me. Because all this while, I had my eyes on the prey that tried her best to hide.

"Amar, send all the women to their houses. And one who doesn't have one, if they want they can work at the Haveli."I heard Abhiraj ask Amar, a wide grin on his face.

He will drop all of them to their houses after he gets a ride on each of them. He nodded. As he and his man started to draw the woman out,

As I saw his eyes prying on someone they shouldn't,