36. Khuda

ZEHRA

"I want to fuck you, Zehra." He spoke so informatively, I blinked still dizzy with how hard he made me come.
I grasped his word, "I want to fuck you till you come the same way, and scream my name just the way you did, again." he continued, and pulling my legs even closer, held a choke hold on my neck, he pulled my face down.

Kissing me, and pulling back, "Marry me."

His one question left my entire world buzzing in my ear. Everything that I thought would replay in my head like a picture of all the trauma I have borne with the word marriage disappeared, and instead.

What came before me was?

My future with Daiwik, I did not imagine how my first marriage crashed, I imagined how we would be sitting together and swear to be together forever.
My mind did not halt on how every man I am offered to throw me out like baggage.

But what came before me was
How Daiwik will keep me as his precious entity.
My mind wandered to the future, the tomorrow of us. Living together, happily married, nothing will be a lie. Us having kids! Maybe two girls?

All the possibilities droned in me rather than what I feared would cloud me.

And I knew, there was only one answer to his question now.

"Okay."

My words left me, his eyes widening a smile spreading on his face, a very rare sight, as he got up and crushed his lips on mine again, harder.

This time, it felt almost like I was attacked by an animal because of his roughness. His wild hand travelled across my body.

"You just made me the happiest person on earth! Zehra," his words rang on my lips, oozing and vibrating in my mouth while he roughly rode my tongue like a beast.

But the kind that makes you want it even more. He pulled me up and sat down on the couch, making me sit on his thighs, my legs on either side of him, as he abruptly reached for my neck biting it intensely! This time I will remember to hide the mark.

He reached down to my cleavage. My back ached while he owned every cell in my body, and my core thrived with need. I wanted him, more and now.

He halted and pushed back. I groaned in pain, my eyes blasting open. "Why stop now?" I asked him when he shook his head.

"Not before the wedding," His traditionalist mind rang in my head with a huge hammer. He is he, controlled even in a situation where I am ready to give him whatever.

The fact that I was a prostitute and everything had been taken away from me often with no care,

He proved himself different.

He cupped my cheeks, his thumb caressing back and forth, with a huge smile on his face. "Six years. We have waited for this, six years Zehra! Just a little longer!" He told me and I gave a sheepish nod. He smiled before he kissed the tip of my nose.

How can a beast a moment ago turn so caring within a second?

I hugged him, keeping my head on his chest, while his hands caressed my hair. "We are going on the trip tomorrow? Will you be able to restrain there?" I asked him when his hands halted.

"Oh that is going to be one heck of torture!" he mumbles and I laugh, his chest vibrating beneath my cheeks.

~

He left last night when everyone returned and I did not even bother hiding what happened earlier. The look on their faces was a complete description of their awareness.