18. Rooh

ZEHRA

With the slow rise from my consciousness state, I stepped into the reality of being alive. A heavy weight on my waist instantly caught me off guard.

Alert state activated, I tried to pick my head up and look at the inception of the weight, finding Daiwik's hand on my waist, the image from last night replayed in my head, I turned off the lights yesterday.

The question in me rose, the last time he slept next to me was when he had done a sin,
The immoral sin of touching me without my consent, a lasting question in my chest heaved, did he do something again last night?

I felt his breath, on my shoulders, even early morning, his breath felt fresh, my back completely pressed to his front body, and I can feel his hard muscles touching my entire body.

'I will sleep with my thing inside you

Those weird words I am unsure I completely grasped the concept of, holding my ears, but when suddenly a loose hand on my waist, turned into a tight grip, I was completely turned around on the bed.

Lying on my back now, he thrust on me to lie straight, his hand still on my open waist, touching my thin skin.

I felt his eyelid fluttering next to me, his eyes were open, and he is awake.

He awoke his body, lifting himself, as slowly, as he was climbing over me, his leg at either side of my waist,

The moment was too fast, but for me, it felt like a slow-motion moment, his face far apart from me, and a tingle in my chest demanded it to be close.

Should I be feeling something like this?

A longing so fragile after I have been through? Am I immoral and wicked, shameless and sinful for wanting this?

Maybe this is a morning head, but right now I was ready for whatever he wanted to do to me.

Maybe, I will do it for my pleasure.

His bare back, unsure when did he remove his shirt last night? Why was he completely naked? What did he do last night for him to be stripped, unclothed like this?

Those tanned brown muscles, having patterns of lines on his stomach, created six squares, tempting without any juncture, his eyes stripped me naked. And I as a lewd woman, was completely fine with his filthy gaze.

His hands slid on the back of my neck, cupping it from the back, as he pushed my entire upper body up, solely on the choke of the back of my throat, bringing my face closer to him,

His dirty, polluted eyes crept on my face, and his lips found my eyes, shutting them, as it was greeted with a peck on either of them,

Creating distance now, I opened them again, his strange gaze creeping upon me, a mixture of colors, enchanting, as his free hand, reached for the dupatta on my chest, that was supposed to cover me, taking it completely off from my bare body.

His face slid on my neck, keeping a wet kiss on my throat, as his tongue trailed down the region closer to my chest, leaving a wet trail from my throat to my chest, another kiss landed on my body,

The burning sensation in my chest, demanding for more, throbbing for more, I never believed I would feel lustful, not with the encounters I have owned, but the way, he possesses me with such mere touches, leaves me mindless.