40. Sharam

DAIWIK

Zehra was bathing inside, while the hotel people replaced the bed, we broke last night. My mind couldn't get over the fact, that I did this to Zehra before marriage.

How could I lose my control over her!?

Stealing moments from her, giving her pleasure, everything is secondary. I did not want to touch her before marriage, because I didn't want her to feel less. And she will, because her mind thinks everything wrong about her, somewhat of all her beauty of heart, soul and body.

I did not lose my control over her, simply with the fact that I had sex with her before marriage, I lost my control while I was doing it.
She is rather preserved and I am afraid, if I went overboard? She wouldn't tell me.

They changed the ply, that cracked yesterday, and bowing to us, with a partial surprise and smug look they took their leave, I appreciated their effort, gracing them extra change for their trouble.

The bathing sound stopped and Zehra walked out, her feet were wobbling while she strolled to pick something from the bag.
Her eyes met mine, her cheeks reddening she smiled before she focused on the bag again, she was mesmerizing.

My need to have her even right now is opting to break yet another bed with her today.
I stepped towards her, taking her by her waist, "I am getting ready," She complained,

"Is it hurting?" I asked her, and she blinked. I can witness the blood rushing in her cheeks, and her probable coming dismissal on her face before she refused. "No,"

I raised one of my brows, "You are lying Zehra," I insisted,

"It's just slight sweet pain," She replied honestly. "Do you want me to tell Sahiba that it will be better if you both hang out in the room rather than around the hotel?" I implored her concern for her.

And she turned even red if possible, "Of course not! I am sure they heard us yesterday! They might get the wrong ideas,"

"You mean the truths?" I smirked and she narrowed her eyes. "I can go gentle sometimes you know!" I told her she pushed me off my chest and started digging in the bag again.

When I walked out to greet Babasaheb, the room had a vacant written on the label, Confused, I tried to dial the number but moments later door on the farthest end of the hotel hallway opened and Babasaheb walked out.

He witnessed me, Sahiba behind him and they blocked the distance, Zehra fumbled on her handiwork purse before she stepped out herself.

She saw the couple and tried to hide behind my back, trying to show interest in her purse.
"Good Morning!" Taara Sahiba said, and Zehra smiled, "Good morning!"

I gave a head dip to Babasaheb, and his expression suggested he was trying to hold back a smile, or most probably a smirk.

"Taara, we will be back in the evening! They said there is a special dance performance function in the evening, Let's spend the evening there?" Abhiraj told Taara and she nodded,
"Whatever are your plans with Zehra? Keep inside the hotel, okay? This is Jodhgarh and Vardhgarh's border. I have allies in Vardgarh and enemies in Jodhgarh," Abhiraj told Taara Sahiba and she acknowledged his words because she was already aware of it.

Sahiba and Babasaheb started to walk towards the elevator, to go downstairs and Zehra was next to me. We reached the main door, I was aware people were watching, my boss was watching and I was in my working hours. Unable to restrain, I kissed Zehra, before I walked away from her.

She was flushed and I loved watching her red like that, I smiled before sitting inside the car. Babasaheb was next to me, while we drove to meet the Rajputs.