22. Shak

DAIWIK

DAIWIK

The way her eyes had darkened since last night, her worried face, that she tried to hide under forced gleam, she couldn't fool me.

She stood there at the door last night, inviting me to bed. Everything that same evening was strange about her, but her offer to sleep next to her, I know that was not random.

Yet, only to know more, I did go to bed last night. I thought maybe she will divulge her troubles to me. Her face was over the other side, while I stare at her blank back, the sweet touch of her beautiful skin when unzipped her dress right before my eyes.

Her body swiftly turned to face me, eyes widening witnessing me watching her wide awake, her hands slowly resting on my face, taken aback by her sudden action, for a moment I was ready to fool myself into believing that maybe she have started to love me again.

Her thumb rubbed back and forth on my stubble, as suddenly her face tempted to get closer, utterly shocked I pulled back from her,

"What are you doing Zehra?" I almost yelled at her, but she shook her head and just turning back to her side, she slept.

Since then, I have been reminiscing if I made a mistake. If I shouldn't have yelled at her like that? Maybe she was truthfully trying to accept me and I pushed her back like that.

She woke before me just like usual, and I was still lying on my bed. I am supposed to go to work later today because the party runs late, and Abhiraj might not need me right now.

I had my eyes closed but my mind worked just fine, I felt the water droplets on my face, and I opened my eyes, and found Zehra rubbing her water on her towel.

She is not aware, but this has been a constant in my life since she shifted to my room. She doesn't realise it.

And with my morning erection, this little act of hers enchants me into madness.

She went to work, the kitchen sound was loud, I lay down, trying to think of all the unsexy and non-beautiful things, to calm my fucking nerve down.

But I found someone almost jumping on the bed next to me, I opened my eyes and jumped as I sat up, my cushion on my thing, "What the hell! Zehra!" Not much improvement in my vocabulary since last night.

"Sarisha is asking me if we can meet today." She asked me,

"I was sleeping!" I complained, her face close to me, her flawless face that she feels so insecure about, only if she knew all those marks she wants to hide are her best parts!

Not helping my undercover situation right now.

"You were not! Your eyes flutter very much when you are forcing yourself to sleep!" Her talking too much was utterly a surprise to me and I don't hate it. But I keep feeling this strange question that was telling me there is more to it.