BONUS 02

DAIWIK

“Zehra? Please come to bed!” I stood at the door of the common study room we have in our new Haveli. Zehra was sorting some papers in her hand, before she looked at me, those affectionate spheres my world owns looked at me with so much love and tired dark circles.

She giggled and turned her attention back to her papers, “Does it fit?” She asked me, and I narrowed my eyes.

“Huh?” I hummed stepping inside. “My shoe you are in, Daiwik? Remember I used to stand by the door and wonder if you come to sleep or not?” She asked me.

I laughed and sat beside her on the arm of the plush chair, my hands wrapped around her shoulder while a small peck landed on her temple. “Don't overwork yourself, Zehra,” I told her.

She found my hand, wrapping her fingers in mine while she strolled on other paper with her free hand. “I love working! It gives me a sense of identity.” She spoke so lightly before I forcefully intertwined my hands around her waist, she jumped in surprise but I pulled her up and sitting down on the couch, put her on my lap. The papers fell from the centre table at the centre of nowhere.

She cried out surprised and when I set her down, her eyes held me. “Door isn't locked! What if Divya walks in?”  She asked me, but I didn't care. I pushed her hair from her shoulder and kept them aside on her free shoulders.

Her face crumbled, her mouth left open while she found the ceiling and moaned slowly when my lips found her bare shoulders.
She dropped the paper in her hand. “Daiwik...” She called out and I hummed riding my tongue and lips up to her neck.
She twisted in my lap, while I felt my bulge somewhat rubbed against her butt.

I held her waist in my hand even tightly, and slid her closer to me, her whimper of surprise filled the room silently. “We should go to the bedroom! Daiwik!” She told me, unfortunately, I had to listen to her.

But when I pulled my lips away, I held my hand on her arm, “I was thinking. We got our first marriage. But we haven't had our first honeymoon? I think we should take that because I am tired of constantly changing my moods according to when my family members might see me having my lugai.” I told her, utterly displeased with this keep the door locked, to make sure no one was around. We are still in the third month of our marriage.

And she smiled catching my face under her palms, “Uh-huh! I won't say I am tired, because that saves me from being eaten alive by certain someone!" Her coy voice was turning me on ever more critically.

Zehra and I have grown outside of the nightmares we have faced. She sees me, for what is all my present. The words and actions of our past nevet appear in our marriage.

It's not a tough topic, even if mentioned. Zehra has reacted normally to those comments.
And with such normalcy being introduced into our lives? We both have forgotten the gone.

I smiled before the stretch of my lips turned into a smirk. “Eaten alive? You are right, but I thought you liked it when I feasted on you Zehra?” I asked her and caught her face in my clutch, pulling his face above and keeping a peck on her face under. “Because not graced with words. Your loud moans grace me enough to speak your truth." I said and slowly brought my mouth lower.

I held her waist with a tighter grip, “Daiwik. The door isn't locked.” She reminded me. I nodded, pulled my face away, and dropped her down from my waist, I stood.

“Okay, then let's go to our bedroom,” I asked her, my feet hitting the ground. She looked at the scattered paper and then me. “Mmm...I..."

“If you dare say work, Zehra! After offering me food? I am going to snatch my serving! And you don't want that! So come on!" I reminded her, and she laughed hesitantly climbing up on her feet, she met my eyes.