BONUS 01

ZEHRA

My heart was beating in my ears, my mind was lingering over different prospects of today's outcome. I held myself before the mirror and watched my look one last time.

My eyes lingered on my selection of clothes from the cupboard full of new dress pieces I had bought with Daiwik.

Dressed in a royal maroon shade dress, with a boho printed dupatta, the dress was very expensive, but Daiwik liked it in one catch, and when I refused he pushed me saying that this one would be the dress I should wear to meet Babasaheb for the job...

Dressed in a royal maroon shade dress, with a boho printed dupatta, the dress was very expensive, but Daiwik liked it in one catch, and when I refused he pushed me saying that this one would be the dress I should wear to meet Babasaheb for the job interview for the school he has planned to open.

I hardly believe I will be of any use, one in the tainted political world. But I had made myself clear previously that I would do my hand dirty, for a job. I haven't lived with most proper aspects in my life, and I don't believe in continuing that.

Not when I and Daiwik started living a new, proper, untainted and normal life. One that started with no lies, true love and not lingering on hope but certainty.

One that, I and Daiwik are going to last for eternity.

I was always unconscious under people thinking I was less but with the passing of time and the things Daiwik offers me along with his unending love? I am overflowing after being content.

I felt a shadow on my back, and slowly, my face lingering on my back, Daiwik back hugging me, dressed in nothing but white slacks. His hand resting on my waist, and his other free hand swirling my hair from my one shoulder to amassing it on my other, baring my neck and keeping a peck on it.

"Zehra, I'm dying," He suddenly spoke, the gripping feeling clutched my chest, and I gulped down,
"Itni, Katilana lago gi? Toh mar hi jana hai mujhe," his words released the clutch but filled it with a different form of warmth.

I chuckled, the kiss leaving a tickling sensation. "You should get ready too?" I said, my head tilting to give him better access, he raised his lips higher and twirled me around, facing me. "You have to come along?" I reminded him, and he nodded.

"Babasaheb won't mind if we are a little late? Zehra," He spoke and tried to catch my lips, but I kept my hand on his lips, "Get ready, you always get late and this time Babasaheb won't allow it?" I took my hand away and leaned forward keeping a peck on his rough lips.

He tried to attack my lips back but I snatched my lips and my head fell, laughter caught in my throat, but he pulled the floor from beneath me, and met my mouth.
"Daiwik?" I spat but he didn't stop and kept his lips on mine.

He held me in a war zone, until he left, "Okay, Zehra! I will take a quick bath!" He pushed back and dropped me back on the floor.

He took two steps back before he disappeared into a room-built bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
I stepped outside the room, after taking my handwork clutch, and downstairs to the living room.