35. Masal

DAIWIK

I did not see her from yesterday morning. And I just came back from the city. I did not go home and rather came straight to Devakshaya's house. He has particularly been an asshole lately now that he cares about Zehra.

He almost shot me for the little action I and Zehra have carried out on his porch.

I was supposed to be back in the morning but I couldn't since the work ran till a little late, I knew she must have been waiting for me, so I left a message because that was all I could spare the time with.

And she hadn't replied to me. I climbed up the stairs reaching the porch, when before I could even reach the door or knock, she opened the door and ran to me. "Are you okay?" She asked me, her eyes worried and scanning me. Holding on my arms.

"Yes, I am okay!" I told her, and held onto her narrow waist, bringing her closer to my chest. "Why are you worried, Zehra?" I teased her, kissing her jawline, trailing my tongue on her cheek, as I dipped my lips on them kissing.

Slowly my arms went over her lower spine, pushing upwards till her blouse, my fingers, slipping in the thin string along the kissing on her cheek.

She gasped, "Devakshaya caught us last time, if he sees us again on the porch he will be very upset." She reminded me, on my ears, her hot breath hitting my earlobe.
"Tell me no, if you don't want to, Zehra. My brother's disapproval gets to rest in the bin, where he must be right now." I told her, reaching her lips and pulling her tightly on my body, making sure my erection pressed to her pelvis, as I kissed her hard.

I want her, so much. But not now. Not on the cot bed outside the house. I want her bad, respectfully.

I heard Divya calling Zehra, so I had to pull myself back from her unwanted. She groaned herself too, and it took brief moments, to rest my pulsing penis to settle down.

Zehra blushed running inside the house again, and I turned around taking a regarding who saw us kissing, my eyes resting on a little kid below the stairs, his eyes wide. I leaned forward and kept my finger on my lips.

“Shush!" I said and he ran away. I laughed. Before entering inside house. I walked up to my mother touching her feet, before regarding Divya on her table. She has been studying like there is no tomorrow.

I sat down next to her, on the new stool I noticed, "How was your trip?" Divya asked me, peeping up from her book.

"It was good," I told her, Zehra came with a glass of water and kept it down, When I caught her wrist, she regarded me with a curious look, "I am hungry. I am sure dinner isn't ready, do you want to go outside?" I asked her, she blinked and nodded.

"I am not hungry, but I would like to watch outside," Divya said from the book, My mouth was left open but I did not clear her doubt.

"Maa, do you want to come too?" Zehra asked, her calling her Maa, astonished me a little. She doesn't deem her, she never called her maa, before.

"What would I do, with you young bloods! Just go, I will stay at home." She said, and Zehra nodded. Sitting down next to Maa, she never even does that, Both of them started talking and it took me by surprise.

Maa was always cold to her, I can see not anymore. My eyes only stared at, Zehra looking so beautiful in that Gajra that I couldn't give myself so I asked Divya before leaving to buy her one and keep it on the table, or shelf anywhere. Her hair was open, hanging low as well the gajra falling her strands in front. The clothes were too revealing but she wore the dupatta that hardly made any of her skin in front show.

She saw me watching her, she met my eyes. "Let's go," I said when she nodded and stood up, I followed along.

"I change my mind. I will stay home too. But the look on your face when I said I would come along was hilarious! It looked like someone stole candy from your face." Divya joked the moment I stood up, and I narrowed my eyes at her.