15. Fanaa

DAIWIKHer eyes strolled the entire market so carefully, probably her first time to come to a market

DAIWIK
Her eyes strolled the entire market so carefully, probably her first time to come to a market. From what I have heard, the Chandravani Haveli's women weren't allowed to go out on their own. She seemed ecstatic to me.

The black carry bag in her hand, while she moved swiftly next to me, haven't asked for anything, or talked at all. But I have seen her getting red almost a hundred times, after every time a woman approached her or passed by her with a smile because they think she is my wife.

I would lie if I say, I did not have any internal motives when I called her Mahri lugai I knew she will have the effect. And she did,

The more we moved the more her eyes stranded longer on the jewelry shop. I couldn't keep it in, as I caught her hand in mine, taking her slender white-as-snow hands in mine, as I dragged her to the shop, I can feel her eyes on our hands. This is not the first time I have held her hand, but the last time, we held it, I was dragging her into my house and it was more of the arm,

When I stood her in front of the shop, she stared at me with a questioning look, but when I left her hand, something longed in those wild animal-like palms of mine.

"Whatever you want," As simply as I could I uttered, she blinked but then looked at the stall, the first thing she picked was the bangles, I watched her look at them picking them up, and looking them around,

The man asked to help her wear it but she shook her head, her eyes wandering on the jhumkas, briefly halting on the, then that ring in the box, soon they traveled to another pair of huge jhumkas, slowly traveling on so many pairs, I can see the gleams in them for what they like. She turned around, "Nothing," she said and started to walk back,

I pointed my hands at the things, removed the cash from my wallet that she refused to take, and asked him to pack them I will come again and take them, he smiled, and before he could search for changes I left, behind her.

I can see her wanting so much, but she kept telling herself she can't ask me for it.

So just in confusion to get what, every time her eyes halted on anything I bought it and told the vendors I will come around again, without her realizing she simply believed I was talking business with them.

"We should eat something," I suggested and looked at this little stall with wooden benches, and tables to eat in the corner of the market, with this blue shelter attached over the head with strings.

I wanted to take her somewhere fancy, but I refused and instantly told her, "Let's go somewhere good." But she shook her head immediately. "This is good." She said, "No, it is not." I refused again.

But her eyes ticked on the place, I am not going to rescind something she asked for herself. Once again on intention I took her hand in mine, and I walked towards that place, she followed behind quietly.

She sat on the bench first, as I sat across her, more than two people coming, one to greet us as the owner of this shed, and the other to accommodate us.