39. Lihaaz

ZEHRA

"Yeah, so you are eager to hold on to things that might be scary for you? Zehra!"  he turned towards me, I am not sure what I was thinking when I did what I did, I just wanted to make him suffer. I only went down to pinch him too, but a twist in my head echoed an idea.

He turned towards me, his head and mind lingering on the door and the entire diner before it rested back on me. "Zehra. Would you like me to be sweet? Or rough?" He asked me suddenly, I blinked his question astounding me.

But a tingle twined in my guts, I could feel the discharge in between my legs, his soul gaze, the colour eyes that evaluated me. I stared blankly at him.
"What?" I asked him, something crawled on my skin but perhaps it was desperation and not fear.

Feeling it, was a new thing occurrence, the sweet tingle the twists and curls inside my belly all felt so sweet, he suddenly stood up, his body towering over my sitting position, "How would you like me, Zehra?" He inquired again,

This set-up, the food the table the hotel, all reminded me of one thing that he had said to me, something that resided in the back of my mind, something was not right with me.

All this hunger that I feel this starvation only comes with him, intercourse has been trauma, pain misery distress. But not a single nerve in me cringes, or becomes scared at the thought of him, instead was it the love that I feel for him? That rather made me lustful of him.

The one thing that I might have unconsciously lived stranded my mind and I spoke, “I just want you to fuck me senseless and so hard that I forget the view I saw!” these were the words he spoke to me when he took me to that hotel on the mountain and told me this is what he does.

He blinked surprised at my response, he took a step back. "You are not those women, Zehra!" He said so quietly, and I got on my feet.

"I know, but I want to know what I lost in all these years." I am unsure, this anguish is not my forté, but something about him made me speak today.

Maybe how he allows me to demand things has finally shown his effect, I wonder if he will get tired of feeling my appeal.

He reached for my cheek, cupping it from one hand. "You lost nothing! Everything I have or had was always reserved for you." His few words before he raided my lips, he pushed me backwards, my steps faltering back, but he caught my waist and turned me around and the empty table top next to our table, he inclined me down to it, not once leaving my mouth.

"Fuck, Zehra! Marriage! We have to wait till marriage!" He said on my lips, but I smirked, I reached for his waist pants, my core was suffering from need, aching for him.
"Are you going to leave me if I am not what you expect?" I asked him, his hand caught my hands on his waist.

WARNING ⚠️  🔞 PLEASE UNDERAGE READERS AVOID THESE CHAPTERS THEY MAY MESS WITH YOUR HEAD!

He entangled my hand behind me, caught with his one hand, and another with entangle on my waist he hopped me on the table, "Should I fuck that thought out of your mind, Zehra?" He asked me, with a sinister smirk on his face.

"Yes, please."

It was spoken directly from my core, I am sure my mind has left responding now. He laughed, and he looked around. "I don't want our first time to be on a god-damn hotel table!" He said, and he is right, neither do I want that.

"Let me do something for you Daiwik?" I asked him, My core was clenching I needed him. In any form I can get, the distance from the hotel diner to the hotel room feels wrong. I need to lessen this aching.

He blinked, he let go of my hand, and I slid down the table and squatted before him.
"Zehra! You don't have-" My chest heaved,

"You do it for me? You showed me pleasure, Daiwik!" I told him, not meeting his eyes, I reached for his belt, undoing it, and the flash of how I had done it in Chandravani haveli replayed in my head. My hands fumbled on the buckle.