14. Lugai

I know I am ahead of myself to think that when he said he lost someone he loves me

I know I am ahead of myself to think that when he said he lost someone he loves me. But I was glad that he did not get his episodes on indirectly mentioning Vandigana to him.

He had been rather smug from yesterday to today. I am not sure how? I know his expression, usually, it was always this blank, emotionless face, who hardly reacted in any way, and I also know his face when he is with his family.

But from the last two days, the way his eyes have been stuck on me is not truly the best kind. Maybe I am just imagining it because of what happened that night.

But, when I use to sit in the television room before, he hardly ever looked at me, and yesterday when I was serving the food, it almost felt like he was laser my skin and marking his territory or something. And when I bent to give him food in his place, for instance, I even felt him looking at my cleavage area.

I was not comfortable but strange I was not exactly uncomfortable.

I knew I will move past my rape fast because it was a common practice in my life for one year. But I did not expect him to move past it so quickly.

When he was behind me yesterday in the kitchen, the way his eyes felt on my back, I have known that eyeing look, only to not feel that uneasiness I turned around immediately to him and implied that I did not understand what is going on here.

And when he asked me to take him out, and I bitterly replied to him, he had that twisted look on his face, hardly any expression, but the eyes, his multicolor eyes speak so much that he understands.

I intently asked Divya to come along, and I am not sure if he heard me and brought the bike instead of the car, or if he just did it purposely beforehand.

I did sit on the bike, but I did not keep my hands anywhere on him, I would have done it if he hadn't been such a weird man these last two days.

But he was quick when he jumped the bike on intention, the fear of falling caught me and I handed up holding onto his shoulders,

He is like this cube frame, every time you turn the cube it's a new personality. The letters and the gajra in the past were the sweetest of all, but when I came here, the understanding and helping were the kindest of, but then came along that beast side of him, the dangerous and cruel one, and right now, here we are, at this stupid smug and flirt, and dirt side.

I talked with him. My last two questions were returned with answers, and it was his turn to talk to me. I waited, but nothing.

When he turned on this edge, this sudden kid ran in the narrow street and he had to stop the bike and I was thrown on his back completely, my hair all over his side face, while my face was next to him,

He instantly turned his face, with his one hand out, almost around me, his first instinct after the almost accident was to protect me.

His eyes carefully rested on my face, I am glad he knows I have a face, rather than my chest and my backside. I sat back down, looking the other way, as the kid ran away,