Bonus Scene ( Abhiraj's POV)

Explaining to Taara, how the transactions take place that are turned into white money when they are exchanged in dollars from Indian money. Taara's eyes carefully stared at my lips,

She bit her lower one, in the fourth month. Her sexual desires have peaked, and I like what's always coming forward for me. But I also, dislike that I am practically taking advantage of her pregnancy.

"Taara, did you hear a word I said?" I asked her, she blinked and her black gaze ran across my eyes. Before across the table.

"Explain what did I tell you?" I asked her,

She zipped her lips shut, "They are disturbing me." She said, My eyes ran across the table, with Daiwik, my right-hand man and a friend we never announced but exists, sitting with his said wife. And sharing his alcohol with her.

Sensually, Taara must be running insane, She blinked at me, and they started kissing. Taara focused on her food, I cleared my throat to stop this open display of fornication.

They stopped, back to their food. The silent conversations followed along when suddenly his wife went down to pick up a spoon, that fell, and a loud grunt rang in the room, Daiwik's head tilted down to where his wife came in sight again.

Taara met my eyes, something red in her face. She and I are crazy about each other. But whatever we do, are always allocated behind doors.

Now it doesn't matter, if it's a storeroom door, or my office door, bedroom door, living room door, dining room door, or balcony door.

She blinked at me, inhaling before she focused on her food again.
The dinner was not so quiet, as the waiters cleared the table in the final.

I met Daiwik's eyes. It barely took us a month to realise in the beginning, that my choice of fewer words in a similar facade to what Daiwik likes. A mutual understanding has come across us, where many times we are in a situation, where we don't use words.

His words were simple today. I and Taara believed to dismiss now that the dinner was over, Stepping up on my feet, I extended my hand towards Taara, and she took it, getting on the feet.

We both walked to dismiss from the diner, "Taara, you wait for me outside. I will come back in a few seconds." I told her, a confused look caught her with no revolt she stepped outside the diner, waiting at the door for me, her eyes lingering upon me.

Stepping towards the waiter, I handed him a lump sum of cash, "Vacate the Diner, and make sure not to disturb my guests?" I warned them. With a thankful bow, they all left the room.

I walked towards Taara, my hand on her back supporting her to walk tall, "Why did you give them so much cash to the waiter?" she asked me, walking forward. Taara's eyes trail to the shut door, where my right-hand man was left with his long lost and now found love of his life.

"To make sure they don't disturb them," I told her casually, her eyes meeting my profile. "No, Taara!" I reminded her. She nodded before her eyes went to the front.

"Do you want to have our routine walk?" I asked her, and she agreed.

~

We came back from the walk, Taara standing beside me while I removed the key card, for our hotel suite. Strong fumbling steps ran behind, my hands protectively wrapped around Taara pulling her to my side.

My heart snaps to the two shadows, Daiwik and Zehra, Her eyes catch Taara, and embarrassment settles in them. But I focused my attention on the key card.

"I think they are going to do it!" I heard Taara when the door opened and I entered inside with her.

I don't want to imagine, what my right-hand man going to do with his wife. "You should rest?" I said.

A loud creak rang, and I snapped towards Taara, who was standing at the corner of the room. Internal war is ongoing with the bags, she doesn't work well with backpacks with so many zippers.

I walked towards her, "What do you want?" I asked her, my hands held her back, she was frustrated. Opened all the zip and shutting them, again and again.

This is what happens when I dismiss her carnal needs. "I don't know!" She sneered and turned around. Pulling her hands back from me. She walked towards the other side,

I turned to her but suddenly the room across us fell in the disastrous sound of loud moaning followed by male grunting and loud sounds of bed creaking.

I was displaced in my place, meeting the back of Taara's head. The grunting turned even more loud,

But she looked so unaffected.

The moan simultaneously increased. "Taara?" I called her, she turned facing me from the table from her phone.

"Yes?" she asked me, so unaffected. Wasn't she going mad at the thought of us not having sex?

The bed started grinding even louder, the grating. I closed my eyes, shaking my head. "Can you not listen to it?" I asked her, wondering if my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Yes, I can. But growing up in a brothel. Sounds like this are lullaby to me!" She shrugged so simply.

My jaw fell open, looking at her. "So, them kissing bothered you? But the" I halted. I closed my eyes and shook my head with the call of Daiwik's name by a feminine voice.

I closed the distance between Taara and I, opening the door. I dragged her outside with me. "Where are we going?"

We were downstairs already, the manager rose from his seat. "I need a room far away from my old suite," I told him, and he greeted me,

"But it won't be Maharaj-"

"It's okay, normal room would do!" I told him. He smiled and offered us to walk away.

Taara just laughed beside me...her smile stuck my eyes on her. "Enjoying it huh?" I asked her.

"Well, you should see your face. Abhiraj Gauravya Agnivanshi! Flushed by someone's sex noises!"

~

HEY READERS!

I don't know why the chapter didn't turn out the hype I am guessing!