08. Massla

ZEHRA

ZEHRA

"Let me go home now, then," I spoke without even thinking twice. "Back to Vandigana?"

I saw his expression changing, that wide eyes that turned darker, when his white lobes were all red, and I had this strange feeling dropping on my skin that it was not pain, infection, or tears that caused its redness.

It was anger, I felt his free hands that were not holding onto the rose jar caught in a fist, his lips stacked together, sipping, his jaw clenched gritting. "You want to leave?" he asked me,

This man? Was he the man who had sat down on the floor and picked up every single rose from the floor?

His red, personality made me rethink everything, have I caused a disease that makes me delusional? Was all I saw earlier a lie? He was a completely different person, right now standing before me,

My steps itched as they urged me to take them back, and fear crawled on my insides, he was the beast I had seen earlier. "You can't go," his voice was hoarse like always, but with a gist of horrifying essence that he wanted to share raised perfectly in his very simple but scary words.

Why? Me asking to go back, makes him mad? He is ready to destroy a universe of a living soul for me? But not ready to give me my content full box of life back?
I was fearful, with the man before me, he was very upset, suddenly. He was on his knees apologizing for something he did not even do, and right now, he was back to being a monster, my steps fumbled back when I heard the rumbling and his brother stepped forward and stepped in between.

"Go inside..." Devakshaya asked m,

Something is up, something is very wrong. And I don't understand want is this. He hide his brother from me, blocking him, but I was shunned at the place I was standing.

I am supposed to run away, but I couldn't move, I felt like the ground was following my feet, inside them, as I was stuck in the same place. My eyes settled on Devakshaya,
"Daiwik," He called out to his brother, who was staring at me right now. With the same red eyes.

"Go inside right now!" Dev yelled at me again, I tried to step back but caught in my feet's numbness, and I fell on the floor.

Devakshaya turned around and picked me up from the floor, he met my eyes which were still on Daiwik, the man I don't recognize before me. He was smiling, looking down at me,

Devakshaya picked me up and dragged me inside the old room and threw me inside, he shut the door and I heard Dev using so many unclear words, those that never reached my ears, but I knew he was trying to calm him down. But I heard a rampant of things being broken outside the room, I heard the huge things, mirror things being shattered, I heard loud yelling, the screaming.

I sat down on the floor before the bed hugging myself tightly, I heard him yelling, screaming, cursing, he even tried to walk inside my room but I heard Dev blocking him.