05. Badla

PRESENT -:-

PRESENT -:-

DAIWIK

I felt an itch, something that flowed through my every vein, the agony that burned inside my chest, my mind that I only started to feel slipping away from my hand. This anger was impairing my sane mind. As it crippled my brain and made me forget every right and wrong.

She was by my feet, hurting, things beyond my contemplation. Beyond my imagination, somewhere I felt what she was feeling but somewhere I was blank, I had no words to console her.

How can I? When I wasn't here to protect her? I thought bringing her to my house will be the scariest boundary that no one will dare to cross. And yet, how can I be such a loser that a man dared to walk in here? And though something so precious, that even I never dared to lay my finger on?

As much as I wanted to sit in front of her, and take away every pain that she felt. I knew how incapable I was to do that. I had no words, nothing to say that could make it less hurtful.

Nothing but something that will rest her heart.

I turned my feet, I knew what I needed to do, at first I needed someone, someone with whom she will not be alone.

I walked out of the house, shutting the door behind me, and unwantedly slammed it, as I instantly ran my car over to Rajkot Haveli, where I work.

I knew who this was. And the wrath that flowed in my veins, I don't think anything can stop me. I stormed inside the Haveli, climbed through the stairs, and spotted Taara Sahiba. She looked at me, she was my boss's wife, who went through something similar. And I knew she knows what to say.

As soon as I approached her on the open balcony I witnessed Abhiraj, my boss beside her.

I ignored him, for all that I am going to do after as soon as I get someone who will share Zehra's pain.

"I need you to help me," I asked her, the fist, the urge to control my wrath that needed to throw something, shred someone's body in half, beat the shit out of him until that man bleeds and is nothing but scattered meat.

"What do you mean!" Abhiraj asked me, but I didn't spare a look. "I need you to come with me," I asked her, and I knew her this much by now. That she won't say no.

And won't stand there asking permission from Abhiraj, she nodded and walked ahead. "What do you want!" Abhiraj screamed but I just walked downstairs, behind me as she tried to speak words that will calm Abhiraj down. He was still furious, burning,

She sat inside Abhiraj's car and not mine, while Abhiraj drove that car, giving me the look that he will come along. I did not deny it.

And now is the turn. I parked the car next stop, the warehouse. Where I know Amar will be. I walked out of the door, Abhiraj behind me. While I walked inside. Amar sitting around with his men, drinking. He saw me a smirk on his face, but as soon as I was near, I raised my foot right at his face, him faltering back in his chair as he fell.