19. Keher

DAIWIK

I witnessed Zehra sitting on the kitchen threshold when I entered the house, applying the drawing on Divya's hand, she looked up when I walked inside and without sparing a glance her way, I entered our bedroom.

Today was a hectic day, because of all the arrangements of partforthethat were going to take place tomorrow, also the Bakshi's being in town has urged us to be more alarmed.

I looked for clothes in the Almirah, when I heard someone behind me, striding so fast and ferried, I twisted to find Zehra standing at the door, her eyes met mine with so much flushed anger, her hands caught her dress,

She turned around and shut the door, as she stared at me once again, the same eyes, that beautiful ocean, the theme of brown, in a pure gradient, her word and her retorts, were audible to me.

But was I listening?

No, I wasn't, the ghagra she was wearing had gathered around her hips, so perfectly, that dupatta was not in its place, because of the force she strolled in the room with, showing so much cleavage, more than an average man can ignore with all his might.

That throbbing pulse in her neck, any man will be impotent if he doesn't want to bruise it with his bite. Her ghagra was so low on her waist, that her belly button was visible, the artificial line made on her waist, at where her ghagra's waistband lands.

I tried to straighten my mind, listen to what she had to say, and nothing she said would have bothered me, because all her accusations were true.

I did attack and pulled away from her. Not because I was playing with her, but the insanity, the dirty, filthy! Mind-numbing thoughts I get for her, every day, and every night? It can't be controlled if I don't steal those little moments from her.

I need to stop myself, and I do it by giving myself the bare minimum. I want to sleek her entire body with my tongue, but the most I can do to stop is touch her entire body with my fingertips. I want to taste her, taste that sweet mouth of hers, savour her insides.

Her revolting to me like this was maddening me, the thoughts I am getting are so unholy! That even the greatest holy books won't understand what kind of sin this will be!

But when she spoke, I use her?

I snapped, I never used her! I have never done it, how could she?

In these last days! I am manipulating my mind, into now breaking her bones like a maniac, because I don't just want her body. I want everything she has to offer, and she refuses to sell. She can't think I am just using her!

I snapped at her, taking my steps closer, but the more I moved forward on her, the more her eyes trembled not to scare her further, I opened the door, leaning in, and told her she can leave to watch me strip naked.

She did, as I had assumed.

The rest of the night was a complete haze, Sahiba came, Abhiraj came, but the whole time, everything was happening, and my mind was settled on only one thing, Zehra, the way her eyes looked at Sahiba, the way they travelled her move, the change in body language, her never meeting eyes with Sahiba, that awkward smile, her looking down so often.

She felt impaired, less, not enough, not sufficient. And the thought that she looked at herself as anything but the epitome of embodiment and perfection, enraged me.

She should know that it was not a question of who was better.
It was about the fact, that she was not less than anyone!

When Sahiba left, I looked at the couple walking away, I have known the core, the root of their relationship. Everything that started in them was a war, and how they still struggle to realize that they are not standing against each other anymore, but standing next to each other.