|| 125 || Watson Amelia (REVAMPED) 🔎 H/F

Art by Daiishori on Danbooru

━━━━━━━

Watson Amelia - Romantic Headcanons

Word Count → 2915 Words

Warnings/Notes → Because the first batch of general headcanons I wrote for Myth is about two years old and is so unbelievably cringe and out of character to me that I found myself writing this without even knowing.

I also feel that even after three years, I'm still a little rusty when it comes to writing for Ame since I actually don't write her all that much. (Which is an absolute crime)

 (Which is an absolute crime)

(She lives on my shelf. Help, she won't leave me alone)

PART 3 OF AUTHOR RETURN CHAPTER DUMP

🔎 First date 🔎

AQUARIUM TIME!!

It was only expected with how much Ame loves fish and aquariums and terrariums. She was more than happy to pull you along to the local aquarium by her house and go in depth about each and every little guy that swam around in that place. Despite the location, it was absolutely hecking massive, more so than it probably needed to be, but that certainly wasn't you complaining, no siree.

It was certainly an interesting experience.

"Did you know that blacktip reef sharks give live birth," Ame hiccupped, eyes fixated on the group of sharks swimming around the tank contentedly. You couldn't help but do the same, watching them swim hypnotically through the water with such clear movements.

"That's crazy..." You murmured. Ame giggled.

"You know what else is crazy? This one time when I was a kid-" You immediately placed a hand over her mouth, not quite ready to endure another patented 'Watson Childhood Story™'.

"Please, Ame, no more- DID You just lick my hand?" You cringed, immediately wiping your soggy hand on her shoulder as she cackled, wiping away fake tears as she watched your expression fall even more. You gave her a betrayed look.

"First, you threaten me with one of your childhood stories, and then you lick my hand? You owe me, Watson," You waggled a finger in her direction, and she stuck her tongue out as if threatening to do it again.