|| 127 || Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better 🐙 O/F

Art by Alice Jaunet on Sketchfab

━━━━━━━

Ninomae Ina'nis + !TALL!Reader

Requested by Jace_C

Word Count →  1290 Words

Warnings/Notes →  With this chapter, Ina has reached her chapter limit. So for now, no more punny little adorable tako priestess until more members get more content. Although, ships including Ina will still be written, so... Go off, I guess?

Additionally, reader's height has been specified because the requester specifically asked for a tall reader, so I made em 201cm (6'5) just so they could be the tallest talent in Hololive + Holostars (at least to my knowledge)

Also a little late, because this is set right after Ina's 3D debut, so apologies for the delay but I hope you enjoy!

PART 5 OF AUTHOR RETURN CHAPTER DUMP

━━━━━━━

Tiny people were a common occurrence in Hololive.

Gura, Laplus and Luna were the first ones that came to mind, the little dark demon especially. Without her horns, she lost all her dignity with how tiny she was, and you really couldn't blame Calli for just wanting to grab her by the horns and just chucking her over a cliff because the thought was really funny if you thought about it too long.

The little shark Goombus was the perfect height to just pick her up underneath the armpits and parade her around like she was one of those goofy looking liquid cats you'd see on the Youtube (the cat ears certainly didn't help, no matter how many times she'd threatened to piss in your bed about it).

Luna frequently was picked up and handled like the tiny little child she was, because she often had to be manhandled into her chair when it came to mealtime or something - She was practically gen 4's unanimous child.

Then there was one of the new girls, Koseki Bijou, who just beat out Gura by a single centimetre. You hadn't met her yet, but you assumed, much like all the other tiny little gremlins in Hololive, that she too would be a perfect armrest.

Then again, talking about short people, you really couldn't say anything because being the tall thing you were, waltzing around at 6'5, you were the least vertically challenged talent present in Cover Corp and pretty much everyone was short to you. Oga was always salty, because you were only nine centimetres taller than him, a rather big insult to injury at your height. J-Chad cheated because she always counted those little horns on her head that looked like she bought them from the nearby spirit Halloween store. You weren't entirely sure if they were actually a part of her, since you've never actually seen her without them, but it was cheating either way.

(You also didn't count Calli's demon sorceress manager because she wasn't a part of the talents, but that was getting into specifics).

The punny little priestess in front of you wasn't short, kind've (not really, she was) - at least not at a first glance.

Sure, there were a decent few members taller than her (especially if you counted Holostars as well), but compared to the general public of humans, she was close to average depending on where you were in the world.