Boarding the Bus

Hey hey hey! What's up! here's another chapter about the bus! Sorta random, just wanted to fun cool interiors of a tour bus! Lol enjoy!
---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_

Ross' Pov

Today was the big day! It was tour time! We had a few hours before the bus were to leave but we all wanted to check it out! Well all of us who are here.... Laura is NO where to be found! I am going to call her, for the eleventh time... No I'm not over protective just worried. Anyways let me just call her.

"Hey Laura, where are you, you are supposed be at the tour bus"

"Oh hey Ross! Yea I know, I had to run to the store to get last minute things but now I'm stuck on the free way with Vanessa, she will drop me off though, see you In ten or fifteen minutes, k?!?"

"Ohhh, yea, yea, see you then Laur, bye"

Then She hung up and that was that. My family decided to look at the tour bus early, before Laura got here but I wanted to explore the tour bus with my best friend, so that's what I did... I waited and waited sitting on the door step for thirty minutes until I saw Vanessa's car driving down the street so I immediately stood up from the step and ran out to the driveway where the car pulled in, then I opened the door for Laura and gave her a big hug, because I haven't seen her for a whole day... That's along time, aloooooooooooooong time.

Anyways, I soon came back to reality when Laura started releasing from the hug and Vanessa was there... Watching everything!

Soon it was time to check out the new tour bus... It must me spectacular considering my family was still inside

So the bus was average looking on the outside just being a tall, black sleek double decker bus to contain list of space for the whole family.

As you enter up the three stairs you immediately take in the view of the living room/hangout (picture above) and notice the sleek tan seating prices, with carpeting and rugs for comfort... Then you notice the entertainment center/movie room which can be changed from an ap on a phone, personally I feel this isn't a good idea considering all of fights my family and I have but whatever, and Laura was mad about this feature because her phone doesn't have APPs, hmmm, sucks to be her, guess she can't control what games, shows, or movies we watch. Also, in this Room there is a Popcorn machine which will definitely come into use, i love popcorn! Then, moving to the center of the bus we have a kitchen containing so many things, such as granite counter tops, a griddle for pancakes, and my fav Starbucks machine!!!! That literally made my day! Cause I also love coffee, especially in early Mornings. Finally in the back is a small bedroom containing a queen bed, where my parents, Mark and Stormie will sleep. Also there is a small bathroom, with a shower, sink, and toilet, nothing to fancy. Now if you think that bottom floor sounded nice just listen about upstairs.

First, walking upstairs the color scheme changes from tan and browns downstairs to a more trendy red and black theme upstairs. Upstairs there were just more bedrooms, three to be exact, two of the rooms containing two twin beds stacked upon each other, creating bunks and both of these rooms were connected by a jack and jill bathroom, which had double sinks, a shower, and toilet. My favorite bunk room was room number "1" containing the guitar theme, cause like I live and sleep music. The other bunk room number "2" had a much more simplistic theme more with white walls, and red accents, being much smaller than the other bunk room. finally, The other room across the hall contained a king size bed fit for royalty, with a big screen TV and a massive gaming system! Also, upstairs the narrow hallway that connected the bedrooms had a row of couches well as shelves and storage space. Some one will have to sleep on the couch, hopefully not me! There were also multiple slots for belongings to use and speaking of storage space, a medium sized walk-in closet was at the end of the upstairs hall, which soon would be loaded with tons of clothes, mostly Rydel's.

And last but not least.....................
We have another truck that follows us which contains some musical instruments and other cool things we use in our shows,

So that's it for the tour bus tour! (Lolz)
Now we just have decided who is sleeping where? My parents are sleeping in the downstairs room.... But all of us "kids" want the master bedroom upstairs with the flat screen tv and king sized bed.

"Well kids, Stormie said, here's how sleeping arrangements are going to play out, just write your name on paper and whoever I pick first will get first call of what room they want...

"Ok, everyone's name in the drawing, here we go! Ok first is............. Rydel"

"Ohh yea! Ill take the master, sorry boys. I need the space anyways... ;)"
Rydel stated.

"Ok, next person is........ Riker! What room honey?!?"

"Well ill take the bunk bed room, the one with the guitar theme"

"Nice choice Hun, ok next is.... Ratliff"

"I will take the room with the guitar theme as well! Hey Riker! We are Roomies!"

"Next is.... Ross, what room you want?"

"I will take bunk room number 2, better than the stupid hallway!"

"Ross, sweetie, that's not nice..."

"Sorry mom"

"Ok just Laura and Ryland Left, And the next name is....

............................................................
.....................................................
........................................,,...
......................................
.............................
....................
.............
.......
....
..
.

"Ryland! What room do you want"

"Well mom, I'll take the room with Ross! Ross we can still be ROOMIES!!!"

"Yeah, I can still share a room with you... How lucky am I!" Notice the sarcasm cause I do not want Ryland as a roommate, it's just I have him at home already and that's more than enough, and poor Laura's out in the hall on the couch, which is more like a bench with cushions. I feel bad maybe I should switch with her... :/

--------------------------------------------

Hey! I know this chapter is kinds lame but its just a filler until I figure out what state to start with, whoever is the first comment to reply with a state to use, I will use that state, and I you want, even your name ;).
Anyways, thanks for reading!

~Tika