#R5_Concert_InWashington

Hey whats up! sorry for the wait! enjoy! ;)
*******************************************

Ross Pov

So after a few hours of driving Laura and I made it back to the bus but then noticed everyone already left for the concert, so Laura and I got back into the car to drive to the venue...

"Ughh Ross! what are we going to wear to the concert! we are still both really wet from the rain and I can't wear a tank top and shorts" Laura stated

"Yea. I guess your right, Delly may have left some clothes in the trunk, or we can stop at a store" I told her cause I put the black dress in the trunk...

"Ok, first ill check in back but there is a target coming up, pull in the parking lot just in case."

"You got it girl" I said in a snobby tone

Then Laura left the car rolling her eyes and headed to the trunk...

"Ummm Ross, can you unlock the trunk please" she asked and this was also another part of my plan [THE PLAN starts off as her having "trouble" opening the trunk (it's really just locked still) so I get out of the car and hit the button (in side my coat pocket) and unlock it then open It for her. Then she searches around until she finds the pink shopping with the dress, matching shoes, and earrings... oh and don't forget the note I wrote her, and then she will see the dress, read the note and I can explain to her that I bought it for her out of kindness :) hehe] then she will wear it to preform tonight!

"Yea, I don't see any clothes in here... oh wait..." that's when she saw the shopping bag

"OMG! this is the black dress I wanted from that store earlier!!! Ahhhh!" I knew she would love it! three points for Ross!

"Wait a minute, Ross! did you buy this, then hide it back here?" she asked with hands on her hips.

"Well... um, see the thing is..." the. She cut me off

"You did! that's the sweetest thing anyone has done for me!" then she hugged me and a great feeling arose. Then she ran to the dressing room and put on the outfit and when she came out she was AMAZING!!! Absolutely stunning...

"Wow Laur, um you look... wow!" ... nice going Lynch! real smooth! ughhh I'm such an idiot

"Um thanks Ross, you look spiffy yourself" she told me giving a wink and eyeing me up and down. (I was wearing a white T-shirt with dark ripped jeans and all black converse

"Wait Laur, what shoes are you going to wear on stage?"

"I was planning on wearing just these" she said shrugging her shoulders while pointing to her white and black converse which I thought made the outfit look even hotter

"Ok, let's do this!" I told her grabbing her hand and we both exited the dressing room walking back stage.

"Hey we are here here here!" Laura told my mom (Stormie)

"Great! you guys better take stage then we will open up the curtain"

"Sounds great.. greaty great great" Laur said while looking nervous

"Hey Laura, there is no need to be nervous, you are super talented and look gorgeous! your going to kill it!"

"Correction Lynch, we are all going to kill it!" then we went on and sang the opening song "smile" and the entire time I was looking at Laura where she was standing backstage (she didn't join us for this song) and she was wearing the best thing ever...
Her amazing Smile :)
<3

After that song was finished we played a bunch more and then I sang one last dance. as I was sitting in the corner of my eye I noticed Laura was in the corner of the stage but there wasn't a light on her so only fans up close could have possibly seen her but anyways she was slowly rocking back and forth and it was the greatest thing. when I finished that song we ended with one of Laura's fav songs... Of course by one republic it has to be counting stars although every song of theirs rocks! but yea, we called Laura up and she began singing as I played my guitar...

(The song plays... To lazy to write it! Lolz!)

Then we finish off with a few more so ha like "let's not be alone" which she sang back up with Rydel and the band and I had a great experience! so much fun... to finish off the show we all said..

"Thank you and good night Washington! we love you!" and then we left stage feeling good (heheehee)

Then we went back on the bus and kindly enough Ryland let Laura take his bunk so Laura and I were in the same room while Ryland took the hall way... What a nice guy... um cause I didn't give him money to make him switch... whaaaat and that was our night. Pretty low key and calm but a good day over all.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sup readers! I am sooooo sorry about the loooooooooooong wait! Here's a short Chapter! I have just been so consumed in Summer homework... yes that's a thing.. welcome to college and honors classes.. I had to read "The Great Gatsby" for English but it was really good! I enjoyed it a lot but i have to so the essay... then I have a history and math packet plus another book and practice.. but I will try and update! Thanks

Please VOTE or COMMENT

~Tika