Guys and Gifts

Hey guys! I want to say I am so sorry for not updating in forever! I've been so busy with school. College is draining. Anyways, enjoy! Here's a little update... I'll try to get a few more in!
__________________

Song: Everything She Needs
By: Saint Raymond

________________________
Laura's Pov:

"I just don't know what to do, I thought moving out here would be good and I was excited to start school again, like actual school but today, actually this week has just been overwhelming. And I feel like your the only person I can talk to right now" I explained to my manager, Tessa.

"Why don't you just talk to Ross?" She asked as we looked through a rack of clothes for today's shoot.

"We're not really speaking. I swear I told you in the car ride on the way here" I rolled my eyes

"Sorry, I was busy, driving and managing your ass... Mind telling me again?" She asked, all while a stylist motioned for me to try on a black dress with cutouts

"I don't know about that one" I told the stylist, pointing to a black fringe dress

"It will look great, trust me" she assured, then she went to hang it up in the dressing room

"Anyways, Long story short, we both got arrested, and he was hiding yet another secret from me, something he knew would make me upset and I found out in a really bad way and it went down hill from there."

"Hold up" Tessa's eyes widened. "You were arrested?" She asked. "When were you going to tell me. You were arrested?!" She repeated

"Yeah, but it wasn't my fault so I was able to get it off my record. That wasn't even the main part of the story" I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay. Well next time, tell me if something happens. If the press found out, or if that info got into the wrong hands, your career could end, and I can tell, your just getting started. You've got so much potential, don't let someone take that away from you. Don't screw it up" Tessa replied, just like normal.

That's one reason Mom and Dad liked her... Tessa is a strict manager, but she's only ever managed and worked with stars. She's tough because she cares and she doesn't want anyone thinking they are greater than what they really are. And she isn't afraid to tell you that.

She also is very serious with her work... she is constantly making calls, getting me auditions and jobs, and I really couldn't thank her enough.

"Thanks Tess, I appreciate that, and yeah, Ross left, I have no idea where he went and today school was crazy, my best friend since like forever and I are having a huge fight."

"I know it's tough, but, and I'm saying this to help you, suck it up buttercup." Tessa glared.

"I know, I really am trying" I sighed

"I don't think you are. I get your upset and sad, but this is a job, and when you have negative energy, the camera can tell. That fake smile can't cover it all. So make the situation better. If you have to Think to yourself 'dang, I'm 17 and I'm able to model and have opportunities most people my age don't have.', than say that to yourself in the mirror every time you go to change? Or forget that your fighting with Ross. Just adjust the mood, Got it?" She asked

"Okay. I'll be back" I smiled, changing into the first dress they gave me.

"It's a little tight" I replied, coming out of the fitting room