Jerks and Jealousy

Hey y'all! What's up! How u are all doing well. I'm feeling better. Just a little stressed I guess.  Enjoy this chapter!

Song: I'll come back for you
By: Max

_____________________________

Laura's Pov

"Hey stranger" he smirked, leaning against the wall, posted up.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?" I questioned

"I came to see you. Duhhhh" he rolled his eyes. "Are you not glad to see me?"

"Well, I don't know how you found me, but I have to get going" I glared

"But we have so much catching up to do, Laura." He smirked

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"Cmon. Your life has changed. You were a nobody a few months ago. All of a sudden, you date some stupid rockstar, my stupid brother who decides to leave the band, and no one is good enough for you? Well, where's your little blonde boyfriend now? Huh? Did he leave you? Naw, I bet he's with another girl."

"Riker, I don't know what the hell you want, but can you get out of my way. We never even talked that much, now all of a sudden you're here? Following me? That's creepy."

"Well I'm not leaving you... Until I get what I want"

"I don't have time for this" I rolled my eyes, trying to walk past him yet he kept blocking my way.

Then, as I tried to go around him, he eventually picked me up off my feet and carried me down a bunch of hallways of the apartment building, leading into the indoor pool.

"Riker, what's your deal? And how did you find me! You know this isn't funny" I gritted my teeth, trying to hit him and get away, yet I failed. "Let go!"

"It is, actually" he replied, putting me down in a chair and tying my waist to it. "It's hilarious" he chuckled

"Riker, look. I'll give you what you want. You want money? Or food? Just please let me go" I pleaded

"Under one condition" he said mischievously.

"What?"

"Hey Ryan, cmon out" Riker called

"What are you doing here, Ryan?" I asked with fear

"I just wanted to see you. It's funny you see. It's such a small world we live in."

"Ryan, Riker, what the hell is going on?" I yelled

"Ryan and I are friends, we've been friends for some time now actually. And it's kinda funny. You should know him. He's been a great friend and better band mate than we could ever ask for"

"Wait! So your the Ryan that's in the band? But how? We went to school all those years together yet neither of us knew the Lynch's. And now I'm dating Ross, and you replaced him in the band?" I stated, trying to connect the dots.

"Yeah, I'm in the band, I've known Riker For a while now. And I'm the reason R5 is number one on all the charts currently"

"No your not. Ross is the one who worked really hard to make amazing songs"

"Yeah, but the fans don't care about that. I sound like Ross anyways, only better. And I'm hotter"

"Please stop taking about my boyfriend and tell me what you want! Tell me where he is..."