Finished from Florida

Just realized I haven't been keeping up with the state or city themed chapter titles... whoops! I get so confused since I'm writing an Auslly book at the same time as this one.

Anyways, enjoy!

Song: On and On (by: The Score)
____________________________

Laura's Pov

"I must be dreaming" I replied while pushing my hair out of my face.

"Why?" Ross asked.

"Because, your here. Why are you here"

"I needed to see you. And you wouldn't answer my messages until a few nights ago, so this morning I got on a plane, and well, surprise!"

"This is unbelievable" I breathed out

"You seem pissed that I'm here. I can leave if you want."

"No, no it's fine. This is just a lot of news. First Logan stops by, then you stop by. Watch, next my sister will be here"

"No. Just me. And Logan" he said rolling his eyes.

"What's your problem with Logan?" I asked

"Oh, nothing. Psssh. I don't have a problem with him"

"Please, your so jealous of him" I replied, rolling my eyes

"Why would I be?" he asked in a sassy tone.

"Because he's become a great friend of mine, your jealous that Logan and I have gotten closer"

"He's a nice dude, but he's got nothing on me."

"I don't know, he's got a solid job, is in -"

"You consider working at the Cheesecake Factory a solid job Laura?"

"I mean, for someone of his age. Plus, you didn't let me go finish. He's a junior in college, has fantastic grades, he's cute and he's single"

"Exactly, he's a junior in college, so he's like how old, maybe 20 or 21...  that's way to old for you, your going to be a senior in high school, and he'll basically be graduating college"

"Age doesn't mater, Ross. He's a nice guy"

"Your acting like you guys are dating"

"Who knows what might happen. He's single, I'm single" I shrugged.

"No he isn't, he told me he has a girlfriend, and he told you too"

"Actually he left out a few details of that story, he's told me that story about a million times" I said confidently, trying to make Ross jealous.

"He said his girlfriend was fine with him accidentally kissing the twin sister, and that he is still dating that chick" Ross argued

"No, he said he kissed his girlfriend's twin sister by mistake but his girlfriend forgave him. Then they dated, but she actually transferred to a new college so they recently broke up"

"That's not what he told me Laura"

"Since when do you care!" I yelled. "How'd you even talk to him? Why did you even talk to him?" I screamed. "Why are you in other people's  business all the damn time?!?"

"First, I only talked to him once, and it was to make sure that you were ok! Second, I just did a little social media stalking to make sure he was a trust worthy guy. And on his facebook, his status is in a relationship"

"Yea, it is, because who goes on Facebook anymore! That's so six years ago Ross. He recently just broke up with his girlfriend anyways"