Travels and Talents

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter, it's already really long so I'm splitting it up into two, so be sure to get ready for the second part (bc it will be continued) enjoy!
Sorry for mistakes....

Song:  Drama
By: AJR
------------------------------------------------

Laura's Pov:

It's currently late at night, and Ross is still here. To be honest, I'm actually ok with it.

He's been flirting, a lot, which does get annoying but at the same time I love it.

He also keeps asking me to go back to the tour with him, but we all know what a disaster that would be...

Additionally, he's currently hinting that he wants to spend the night here, and I don't think I'm ready for that...

"Cmon Laura, just let me stay tonight, then tomorrow, I'll leave. I just need a place to stay." He said, making sure to guilt me by making the puppy dog face.

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes, understanding that there isn't many other places he can go.

"Yes!" He said in victory.

"But, there are rules"

"Anything Marano"

"No sleeping in the same bed, and I mean it"

"Of course" he said smirking. Then he ran off into my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he looked around my room and eventually made his way on my bed.

"I'm going to bed, duhhh" he replied as he sprawled out.

"Not here you aren't" I said sternly

"And why not?" He smirked, taking of his jacket and throwing it on the floor, just to mess with me probably.

"Because I sleep here. This is my room. I told you, the rules were we don't sleep in the same bed"

"But we're not. I'm sleeping in this bed. Your not" he smiled

"No. This is my room, get out. Your the guest, so you need to listen and leave"

"I thought the guest gets the best"

"Not at my home"

"Can't you just go sleep in a different bed?"

"Ross, I live in a tiny home, I don't have another bed, just as air mattress or couch."

"Guess you should have clarified in your rules that I was to sleep on couch"

"I'm pretty sure I am now, so go!"

"Ahhhhhh." He yawned. "Good night"

"Ughhhh, whatever." I replied rolling my eyes and going into my bed next to him.

"What are you doing?" He smirked

"Trying to go to sleep. Duhhh"