#Montana_RanchLife

Hey guys! Here is a short update... Thanks for the 200+ views!!! Literally screamed when I saw! Anyways enjoy, I kinda have writers block, apologies...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ross Pov

So we have been driving and headed up to Montana which I have a simple relaxing "date" planned which consists of horse back riding around this cute ranch my whole family rented for the day and night but i got the Ok by mom to sneak off with Laura for a little pick nick... and no, my mom Dosent know its a date. she thinks we just want to go exploring... She dosen't know about the bet even... shhhh!

________on the tour bus______

"Hey Laura, wake up! we are almost at the ranch...(a minute has passed)...
Laura! Laur wake up" I said shaking her with a bit of worry in my voice but then I heard I knock on the door and when I opened it you wouldn't believe who it was...

"Laura? I thought u were sleeping? what?"

"Oh no Ross I have been awake and ready" she said and then I thought if she isn't in the bunk in our room who's is?!? So I did what a brave man in my situation would do... I pulled back the covers to unveil a sight...

.
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.............
................
...................
.......................
...........................
...............................
...................................
......................................
.........................................
............................................
...............................................
...................................................

It was all her stuffed animals and her pillows so no wonder I never got a reaction when I asked if she was awake! Wow just wow!

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you Lynch" she said smirking... Leaning on the door frame.

"Oh it's cool Marano, go pick out your outfit for our "date" later on and make sure it is comfy! but wear jeans!" I told her

"Ok see you in an hour" then she left but before I knew and hour had passed and we were walking side by side to the stables...

She was wearing a simple outfit with straight leg blue jeans and a black v-neck shirt... then she had black converse on.

Laura's Pov

"Ok! welcome to sunshine stables (idk if its real) who's ready to ride a horse! my name is Sandy by the way and if you need help, let me know" the stable owner said really peepy!

"Well, I know how to ride a horse but thanks!" Ross

And that's when I began to freak out because "I don't know how to ride a horse! Ross does but I have never done this!"

"Laura! you will be fine!" he said

"Are you sure... wait how do you know I am afraid?"

"Because ur thinking out loud! just calm down, I will be there to catch you, plus we are both ridding in the same horse! just hold on to my shoulders"

And that's exactly what I did as we rode off into a nice shaded area with trees because it is hot here in Montana. Then we both at the potato salad and sandwiches will laughing in between jokes... I was enjoying my self and it was a small date, nothing fancy or anything but I like casual dates better, its just less awkward and we can be real people...

Then after chatting we got back on the horse and headed back because the sun was setting (no wonder they call it sunshine ranch), it was romantic and as we returned to the ranch we returned the horse to Sandy and Ross and I sat side by with one another sitting on the stable gate with our hands entertained just enjoying the company of another as well as the gorgeous orange and pink sun set skies... It was silent but not awkward silent, just peaceful and relaxing. after a while the sky turned to a dark shade of blue and stars scattered around above us. Ross layed out a blanket and we both layed on our backs looking up to admire the view of the stars as we still held hands. We both looked up at the night sky and noticed a shooting star, which then I made my wish... and by the look in Ross' eyes, I'm sure he did too.

===•=•••===========*+={%{=~===•

What do you think? I tried to make it cute!

Comment

What was Laura's wish?

What was Ross' wish?

Comment and vote... for a shout out ;)

~Tika