Scares and Suprises

Hey guys! Soon, I go back to school. :( I'm going to try and update this as much as I can, hopefully at least once a day, cause once I go back to school I know I won't have time :-( hope you enjoy!

Song: waves (dean Lewis)
--------------------------------------------

Laura's Pov

It's been a week since I last "texted" Ross, if you want to call it that.

To be honest, I was just getting fed up with all his continuous text messages and phone calls, so when he said "punch me on the face", it offered me a perfect opportunity to reply back with a simple, but honest response. Because I'm totally down to punch him in the face.

If your wondering though, that's the only text I sent Ross... I didn't message him after that, because I didn't want to deal with it.

However, since it's been almost two weeks since our breakup, he still wants me to call him or message him more... and he continues to message me...

After I sent my reply, almost immediately I had a FaceTime call from Ross

Since our breakup, I haven't seen or heard his voice... but I guess that changes now that he's face timing me...

Hopefully he'll apologize and then I can hang up.

"Hey" he said smiling

"You have four minutes and fifty three, fifty two, fifty one minus seconds left until I hang up"

"I don't even care, it's great to see you and hear you talk" he smiled again

"Stop with the B.S. Why'd you call?" I replied cutting to the chase.

"To tell you I still care. Even if you don't think so, I will always Love you Laura"

"But you didn't"

"No. I never stopped loving you. I may have made that detrimental mistake, but regardless it opened my eyes to see how lucky I was when we were together. Laura, I need you in my life, you might not feel the same way, but I really am sorry"

"I just don't know how I can trust you. So many times you've done this stupid stuff. I just can't keep crawling back to you like nothing happened. That would just make me look bad."

"So, you don't want to get back together with me because it would make you look bad? So you still love me, but we can't be together because some how it would ruin your image?"

"That's not what I meant Ross."

"Well that's what you said. And it hurt. But it's fine." He rolled his eyes