Puckering and PassionFruit

//////Puckering and PassionFruit//////

Continued......

"So with that being said, no we are going to jump right into the chapstick challenge! If you don't know how this works, basically one of us will put on a flavor of chapstick, the other person will be blind folded, and then we kiss and the person blind folded must guess the chapstick flavor."

"So, since Ross won, do you want the blind fold or pick the chapstick?" Laura asked

"I will have Laura wear the blind fold first" he said

"Ok, here is the first one" I told the camera, holding up the chapstick container.

"Wait, Ross?"

"Hmmm?" I asked as I applied chapstick

"Are we videoing us kissing"

"Of course! I think that's the reason the fans picked this challenge. They love themselves some Raura"

"Ohhh" she said sighing

"What's wrong Laur?"

"I just... you know I'm kinda shy, I'm not sure how I feel about this"

"Just pretend the camera isn't even there"

"I just feel like when we kiss it's a special moment, maybe we should let it stay between us"

"Laura" I said grabbing her hand. "If you don't want to film this challenge it's fine. Just tell me if your uncomfortable. It's just that the fans really want this, but if you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to. "

"You are so sweet Ross. You really would do that?"

"I mean if you don't feel comfortable, it's fine. We could do our own chapstick challenge, just the two of us. No cameras, no fans. Just Raura"

"You would say that" she giggled "Such a flirt"

"I mean we did already buy the chapsticks, might as well, even if it's only us who knows what happens"

"No, let's do it. You already did the poll and filmed an explanation intro. Let's do the challenge. Plus your fans want it"

"You sure?" I asked

"Positive" she replied

"Ok, cool. Plus it'll only be a quick peck" I said, pecking her lips as an example 😏

---filming---

"Here is your blindfold" I told Laura, handing her an R5 bandana.
"Okay, now that she can't see, this is the first flavor." I told the camera, showing them the chapstick.

Then I leaned in, grabbing Laura's face and kissing her shortly

"Do you know what it is?" I asked smirking

"Nope"

"I'll give you one more chance" I replied, kissing her longer this.