Rollercoasters and Relationships

Hey guys!
School is beginning soon, so I won't be updating for a while probably, as I'm really busy, but I will try my best!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Song: Numbers
By: the cab

__________________________

\\\Rollercoasters and Relationships///

Laura's Pov

"Aren't you excited?" Ross asked, gripping my hand

"Yeah, but I'm also really tired. And not a big fan of rides."

"Then we can leave,"

"No it's fine, we're already here. Might as well enjoy it before we have to go home" I smiled.

Then the Uber driver pulled up to the front gate and we entered the amusement park.

"What do you want to do first?" Ross asked as we walked past a few rides still holding hands.

"I don't care" I shrugged.

"Are you bored?" He asked randomly.

"No. Why do you think that?" I questioned.

"I don't know" he looked down. "I guess it just seems like you don't care about whatever we do, so I didn't know, no, I guess it's stupid" he said, glancing at me.

"No, what were you going to say?" I asked, grabbing both of his hands and pulling him closer to me.

"Why did you get back together with me?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked, unsure of what he meant

"I mean, did you really want to get back together with me? Or is it because of my attempt at suicide that scared you into this relationship? I don't care if those are the reasons were back together. I'd rather know the honest truth"

"The honest truth" I breathed out, nervous. "I with you, because I want to be."

"So, you don't care that I almost killed myself?"

"I do care about that, but that's not the reason for me wanting to get back together." I replied, looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for even asking, it was stupid. I just want to make sure you want to be with me. It's kinda been awkward and stuff, so I didn't know if you were just acting, but I should know it's real."

"I'm glad you asked. I don't want to ruin what we have"

"I love you" he replied, leaning down and kissing my lips passionately, while we were both standing in the middle of the amusement park, hundreds of people passing us, yet it felt like we were the only people in the room.

"I love you too" I mumbled in between our kiss.

"Your in public, get a room!" Someone yelled at us, making us pull away from our kiss...

"It's felt like forever since I've last kissed you like that" he breathed out. "I've missed that" he added, pecking my lips again.

"Me too" I replied as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Then we walked around the amusement, went on a few rides, ate some food and played some carnival games