#California_Dreams

Hey guys what's up!!!!! They are starting the road trip!!! Honk honk! Any ways enjoy! :) sorry not edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's Pov

So after touring the tour bus, we all joined back in the living to watch tv while we Head to northern Cali to start the tour with a Big Bang... Boom!

As we were walking down stairs to the lower level I was walking behind Ross down the stairs when suddenly he turned around pushing me back upstairs, while the rest if the family loaded in the living room..

"Ross, what are you doing!?!?!"

"Oh I thought we could hang out in my room for few hours, then go to the beach once we reach our stop."

"Well I thought we would just hang out with the others, with your family Ross"

"Laura, first of all for the millionth time... My family is your family and second I kinda just wanted to go over the songs we will sing together during the concert, since its tomorrow..."

"Ok, then what's the plan Ross"

"Well you are going to be the opening act, and you can sing any of your songs your heart desires, then we (r5) go on for three more songs until then we playing "counting stars" by one republic (it's a really good song, I don't own rights) and if you want you can join us in that number."

"Yea that be so much fun to join you in the song.... I mean the band, to join all of you in that song, hehee" that was embarrassing but when don't I embarrass myself in front of Ross"

"Oh and the best part will be the duet we sign together which is going to be two songs after counting stars.... So you will have enough time to change or freshen up, cause not that you need it, I know you'll look amazing, you always look beautiful!"

(Still Laura's POV)

Did he really just tell me I always look beautiful, ok now I'm blushing, I can feel the heat and red color appear on my face, again another time to embarrass Laura moment! Woop woop, just kidding.... Not so much! Anyways, I should probably reply to him before he teases me about my tomato colored cheeks... Ummm to late!

"Oh Laur, you ok, you lookin a lil red there! Hahahaa!"

"Thanks Ross, really thanks... Maybe this idea of joining you on tour was a bad idea!"

"Wait why?" Is she serious being on tour with R5 is the greatest opportunity ever!!!! And I'm her BFF!

"Because, you are so mean to me" than I began to cry

Ross' Pov

"Oh Laur, I'm so... So... So very sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" I told her when giving her a hug until all of a sudden

"Physc! I got u!!! Wahahahaha!!!!"

"Laura, I hate you" I told her playfully while lightly hitting her arm as we sit next to one another on the top bunk, with our legs dangling.

"Ohh Ross I hate you to" she replied giving me a weird wink which just looked like she had something in her eye and wanted to get it out! Lol!

"Well miss Marano, if you hate me so much I challenge you..."

"To what Lynch?!!"

"That you go in a "date" with me in every state, until the summer is over and then we will see who still hates me, it won't be you, you will be in LOoove!"

"Ok, mister, no that's just weird, we are just friends"

"Somebody's a chicken, bawk bawk bawk! Anyways the date won't be romantic it will be just us hanging out at cool places around the country... How about we make a deal!?!?!