#Nevada_LasVegas

Hey guys... Today's state is Nevada! Enjoy this chapter ;)
--------------------------------------------•----•

Ross Pov

So we finally left Cali yesterday and the tour officially begins (since we live in Cali we always do shows there so we didn't consider it leaving for tour yet). Also tonight we are playing in Las Vegas which would be strange since Laura and I are not of age, but we are playing in a venue meant for teens and young adults ranging from the age of 13-18 years old. I'm so pumped for the show, and can't wait! Apparently the imagine dragons are here in Vegas right now, which I really want to see!!!!

Laura's Pov

So today is our first show of the tour in Nevada an I am really nervous, the possibility of something going wrong during my own solo is like a billion percent, I just feel really shaky, like I have butterflies.... Anyways maybe I should talk to Ross and tell him I can't do my solo tonight....

"Hey Ross, can we talk...?"

"Um yea sure! What's up!"

"Well I don't know if I can perform tonight"

"Yea, you can't cause the show got moved, its tomorrow night now, we just have practice at seven. But seriously why not Laur? I already told you, don't get nervous you are amazing and second of all I will be right on stage, to your right behind the curtain so just look at me"

"That's really sweet, but I don't want to be the one to ruin the tour"

"How would you?"

"Just if I don't sound good or do amazing like you always do... Whenever I watch you on stage I feel enlightened and excited like I just want to give you a giant hug and join you up there... I don't know it's kinda weird" I told him as I bow my head down not letting him look at me.

"Well then for the first song, how about you join me and we can sing a duet, then you could do your solo later"

"Yea, that's sounds good Ross, you are the bestest friend a girl could ask for!"

"I know, you owe me big time Laur"

-------------------page break----------------

Laura's Pov

So I think I do owe Ross a favor, after all he has done soooooo much for me, like always cheering me up, taking me on that date back in California, and did I mention letting me tag along for tour!!!!!

"Hey Laura, are you ready for our next date..."

"Actually Ross, I think I got this one planned as a favor for the things you do... It's like a gift while still following the bet, that I will win!"

"So then Marano, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, hey there's the taxi and yes you can wear that.... It's cute :)" I said while blushing knowing I have him no warning whatsoever for this date

Ross Pov

So Laura's taking me on a date as a appreciation gift and I sure hope its somewhere fun but that it won't take to long cause well, we do have practice tonight and the show tomorrow

"Here take a blind fold"

"Are you serious Laur"

"Yep! Now come on! It's a short drive!"

"Okay! Here we are rRoss!"

"Wait why are we at the venue, practice isn't for like another three hours

" yea we aren't here to preform, right now, we are the audience.."

"Laur what are you taking about, what's going on?" I really don't know what this girl is doing to me?!? Like we are at the venue where we are performing tomorrow, except we are in the audience and are the only two people here...

Laura's Pov

"Shh they are starting" and that moment when thee curtain opened to reveal the act performing I could tell Ross was so excited!.

"Hey Ross! this is the imagine dragons performing especially to you! Enjoy!"

"Wow" he whispered to me since we were sitting next to each other
"How did u, and I think that... and I love this band!" He told me

I figured he really wanted to see these guys and one time I sat by them at a restaurant and I told them about how big of fans Ross and I were and they told me they would give me a mini VIP concert session, after I sang and played R5 for them of course!

So yea, they played some songs like:
-radioactive
-demons
-bleeding out
-friction
-gold
-and of course "I'm so sorry"

Ross and I sang to every song and got multiple Picts with the band before leaving to Freshen up for practice and tomorrow nights show...

At practice:

Practice is going we good, we finished late and are going to sleep! Good night!

------------------------------------------///------

Ross Pov

Today is show time! Lets rock

You see we all woke up exhausted but still forced ourselves to wake up and eat breakfast b4 heading out to the venue

At the venue:

Ok so Laura and I are singing a duet called "better together" (I know it's not R5, A&A is close... Right!?!?!)

We both took or place standing about five feet apart, first it starts off slow and we each sing a few lines before switching to the main the chorus. When we finish I feel empowered and amazing

It's like Laura gives me a feeling no one else, no girl can give me, and she was worried for nothing because she was beautiful! ;)

---------------------------------------------------

Hi loves! What's up! Hope u enjoy! Sorry for the late update! I've been busy but today was my last day of school! Woop woop! "Schools out for the summer!" And my sis graduates in a few days! Man where has time gone!